What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey that's great you got an A nevermore

you're a pretty smart guy

:)

god there's no room to do a cartwheel any where i wanna do a cartwheel,
but i'm afraid of hitting ma feets

lalalal

ohh the days of having a brain are gone

i think i used it all up during middle school when they said i needed to, but really shouldn't have

aww i don't think i've got any friends on the west side :(

why cou;dn't i live in daum

i seem to meet all kinds of people who talk to me, who live in daum of course that's like an honors dorm,

you must be this smart, to hang out with these people full time

aww

:(

i hate my floor on hillcrest,

dude i have bloodstains on my guitar

OMFG!!! I FEEL SO ******* HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!

seriously i have the most pretty subtle little blood splatters on the bridge of the guitar underneath the strings, i just got done playing and was like dude wtf happened to my finger i had a hangnail today so i thought it was just that, but i noticed the hangnail was on my other hand,

the friction against my finger just below my nail from the strings during my estactic power chord and tourniquet intro (yay i can play it) strumming tore off my freakin skin, and i didn't even notice it

ahh i feel like such a hardcore badass

nay, I Am A Hardcore Badass!!

:p

evanescencefan91 said:
dude i have bloodstains on my guitar

OMFG!!! I FEEL SO HARDCORE!!!!!!!!!

seriously i have the most pretty subtle little blood splatters on the bridge of the guitar underneath the strings, i just got done playing and was like dude wtf happened to my finger i had a hangnail today so i thought it was just that, but i noticed the hangnail was on my other hand,

the friction against my finger just below my nail from the strings during my estactic power chord and tourniquet intro (yay i can play it) strumming tore of my freakin skin, and i didn't even notice it

ahh i feel like such a hardcore badass

nay, I Am A Hardcore Badass!!

:p

YOU RAAAWK!!! :cool:

right now? No one loves me :( :( :(

sad_kitten.jpg

I'm thinking that zero may have posted the sweetest little kitty face I have ever seen posted by anyone, anywhere, ever.

ooh sad zero
i can relate

*hugs*

oh how i rue the day straight girls decided it was fashionable to have short hair,

and they really shouldn't wear plaid either

thats the 2 things novices gays look for

*sighs* my gaydar sucks

and how my powerslides are completly eating away at my pick,

although it does look pretty cool it;s all jagged like a mini pick shaped chainshaw

and dear lord I am so hungry all i had for dinner was half a grilled cheese a salad and a cookie

and that was like five hours ago

how does like no one have any food?

ussaly people here have bunches of ramen and snack food

well i hope my roomate doesn't get too peeved at me for eating her cookies

mmnnunmnumnum

and why does my mother never send anything down to me, no letters no care packages

not even a microwave like she said she would :(

and i am glad that i did not spontaniously combust whilst wearing a dr pepper shirt and drinking mr pibb at the same time

*yawns * i should really go to sleep, but i want to watch anther episode of buffy and play the guitar

teheh actually today i learned the buffy theme song for the guitar

:)

Hi
Here David I am pursuing my job as an employee in one IT company, but I am not satisfied with this job. I am not able to full fill my family. So I want to go to abroad for further study and settle there. Thanks for that Have a nice day.

hmm i've got a feeling this is going to be one of those no sleep weeks

how am i going to learn all of this stuff :O

and why won't my head stop bleeding :(

(i'm okay, just a little bleeding from picking at pimple)

gahh

i'm planning to stay up till 4 or so to keep studying
then i gotta get up at 11 to get a research study at noon then get some lunch then work at the bookstore from 2-6

i'm pretty sure i'll have cancer or something dreadful by the end of the week if i don't have a massive panic attack or coranary before the end of the week

on thursday i've got a final at 7:30 in the freakin morning

god!!

oh ya speaking of finals

what am i doing here i need to study and i'm a really slow studier too, it takes me like an hour to learn one word or something

bad lonelylife bad, how dare you distract my from my studies at such a dire time

bad....

*whispers*

(love yous )

*tired smile*

----------------

studying sucks! and i bet there's nothing like a brisk bike ride at 4am in the middle of December i believe i have been officially welcomed to college

Im frustrated

tired

restless

bored

sick of my whole life

having no one to talk to

no one to hang out with

nothing no one not a thing

empty

pain

i wanna scream so loud from the inside out.

get away from everything

run till i collapse.

but i cant.

All i do is play spider solitaire. over and over and over and over. *sick*

im going to see tera melos tonight, and im thinking i should eat more now, cuz i only have moneys for the ticket in and to help with gas, and later im gonna be starving if i dont have more now.

BTW nice pic BlindKitty!

There's no point in being so serious all the time I won't make it through the winter being so dramatic, I'll make it smiling and laughing so lets have some more laughing why don't we:p

i wish i didn't have to deal with life,

you know when you get the end of moving inspirational movie,

i just wish it could just end with the credits

and the world would just all fade out as the final note ends

not really suicide rhetoric,

i donno just your someplace else in your head, that magical place

imaginary

tomorrow i will have to get up and study and revert to reality

and this warm and happy feeling will erode

i wish my life was written

...about a strange conversation I had with a neighbor I'm fond of. There were a few awkward instances in there, "courtesy" of me, and the whole thing has me wondering if I am losing control over my darker sides. Thinking back on the conversation, I can't believe I said some of the things I said. And I realize I do this with a lot of people I speak to. It is not blatant rudeness, but there are those undertones that I do not believe are ever so cryptic that an intelligent being couldn't pick up on them. I do believe I was provoked, though I sincerely believe that was not her intention. She hit a spot, and some other part of me surfaced. Yes, I'm sure she sensed it. In fact, she went as far as to apologize to me, which basically confirms it. I don't think me saying "oh, don't worry about it" got me off the hook.

Latest posts

Back