What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe how delicious Terry's chocolate orange-cracking hazelnut bars are :D
Terrys_Chocolate_Orange_with_cracking_Hazelnut_Bar.jpg

Lol, Slipknot must be Michael Jackson fans. Now Slipknot rock a lil' bit more than they already do :D

[youtube]5I-JWz7ZEYM&NR=1[/youtube]

I'm thinkin' about going home from work at 2:00 instead of 5!

Praise the baby Jesus for being born, so that this humble servant may be allowed to go home early and play video games. Halleleujah! I have been born again brothers and sisters!

Merry Christmas! to everyone that isn't Jewish, Indian, Muslim, Jehovah's Witness or whatever else I can't think of right now.

*yawns*

I'm awfully sleepy i had a busy day, and wow i got up at 9am 3 days in a row

my shrink was proud

:)

i'm excited Christmas eve is tomorrow

merry christmas everyone and happy hanunaka, happy kwanza happy new years

:)

*holiday hugs*

and happy internernation get free stuff day for a ll the atheists out there

I'm thinking that I miss a friend who was banned on another site, and I'm thinking that was unfair.

She couldn't help being hurt and lashing out. He toyed with her emotions and tried to take her for hundreds of dollars, yet he's still there and she's banned because she lashed out.

I hope she's ok.

oh great, my dad is back in town and will be dragging me to dinner and church either today or tomorrow, i think i'll choose today...........

fantastic, can't wait to spend time with my life coach/humble pie server/dead statue.
don't want to go to church, i just don't care anymore

and then tomorrow i get dragged to my grandmas house for yet another family get together

I'm sick of people, they're all fake and full of honeysuckle, I just want to be alone and not participate in anything, especially this holiday garbage.......
Like I need more reminders that I have no one?
weird, I'm lonely but want to be alone..........I need a relationship, meaningless small talk and fake friendship just haven't done it for me in a long time

and to think, last year I had perfection offering herself to me
it's been a long screwed up year and two months

I`m thinking...........this is the worst I felt in the past months...

Latest posts

Back