What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnit

GOD!!!!! fresia!!

god what i am the only gay person in all of Iowa?

*facepalms*

*sighs*

I'm thinking that I should be reviewing my math books for upcoming calculus class... and I'm thinking about what made me not recognize I was being immature in my last relationship until it was too late, I pulled the trigger, things got messy and here I am.

Alone,

Full of regret,

A lesson learned.

I must not give up tho, I will never make the same mistakes again.

I hope.

D

God **** it I hate people

and I wish I could ******* stop modding oblivion, I've installed it 5 times in the past week and taken a week installing mods time and time again, I wish I could just ******* stop already but I can't sleep unless I do

god what i am the only gay person in all of Iowa?

Hmmmm...probably.

Not my fault! :p

I've been thinking about setting up a stupid spy-game sort of scenario. Just for fun. I'll set it up so I can get random people to deliver fake "secret" packages and messages for me, acting like I'm a spy who's using them as marks. It sounds like an awesome waste of time, but I still have some bugs to work out in the system...lol so that's what I'm thinking about right now.

----Steve

like order a pizza and give the pizza guy a secret code that he has to figure out to find your address hahah that poor pizza guy

:)

I am thinking about my youth and the different people that have been in and out of my life.
How I miss old friends and family. I miss my brother and wished he would talk to me. I am crying right now after a couple of months of holding in alot of hurt and anger.

I have always been alone and I usually am quite strong, but right now nostalgia has hit me and won't let go.

I'm thinking that... I don't know. I just don't know anything anymore. I'm so unsure of everything. The one thing I'm sure of is pretty much impossible right now... that's what I'm thinking...

Avatar is an excellent movie, and I wish I could live in a place like it... stares into space...

Then again, where I am now it is wonderful, endless beautiful things, which I do believe most people don't recognise. To top it off, have a women to share our dreams & thoughts, and all that other stuff that comes with it that just blows you away.

One day...

Going to grab some WINGS tonight!! I'm tasting them in my head

"If these kids don't chill, I'm a gonna lose my honeysuckle."

*sigh* It's been a long 2 weeks battling my kids' stomach virus.

winter ******* sucks
there were ******* iclicles on my bike this morning

my lock and my tires were frozen ******* solid it is madness

roomates are anyoing too,

at the beginning of the year i only had one

*looooong siiiiiiiiighs*

it just so happens that a very intense relationship has just undergone revision because the sex, was as, usual, two people not looking at each other. i am hopeful for the friendship.

well goodluck with that chickie

well first good god my rhetoric teacher is insane, what she thinks this class is, it's just a ******* class these are things she wants us to write about
relate your experiences in class this week to another experience you've had

umm i donno how being in class?

it's not really a life altering course we've had two classes, two very long boring and uneventful

and i've got a feeling everyone else is going to write ( something anoter person did that you noticed)

will be me spilling v8 on my pants today *sighs*

it was like walking around with a fruity rosarch bloat on my pants i was tempted to go around asking people what they saw

haha

and OMFG

i have plans everyday this weekend score!!!!!

:D

which is great, but i feel i'm going to miss my me time

more classes, and i'm thinking of joining the haikido club if i'm not too overwhelingly stressed and busy

it's tuesdays and thursday at 7 the same days i have rhetoric from 4;30 TO 6:20

Alone at last. Both kids are in school today. With luck there will be no call from the nurse's office today. It'd be nice to get honeysuckle done.

Latest posts

Back