What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Wondering what "cold" is in SoCal. What, like....70?:p

"cold" in SoCal is getting bitched slapped by a pyscho ***** 70 times.
On the back of her HArley? :p

Im terrified that I will really end up on my own :( I know its silly because people who know me always say that I'm an intelligent and pretty girl...however somehow I can't meet the right guy...I know that I sound pathetic and I wouldnt admit the way I feel in front of my friends but I really started to believe that this is my destiny :( I wonder how decides about our faith?

Well, the 21st was the one year mark since she left the first time........

Really don't know what I think or feel anymore......nothing.....but not the numbness like before.........it's just.......nothing.

I wish she would come back....but that will never happen.
Not once during that five month period did she ever initiate any conversation or anything, so why would she now? after I said goodbye.......but she knows how i feel. pfft, and still lied to and decieved me

The point is, she'd never take the chance I took.
But I can't help but hope that one day all that will mean something to her.

If I had a job a lot of things would fall in place and bills need to be paid or.......i don't know what'll happen.

At least I am consistently dragging my ass out of bed at 730 in the morning, except for the weekends, that needs to change
what else........i'm becoming extremely annoyed with my hair, i'm happy white collar, leverage, and burn notice are back so i have something to watch tues-thurs........brutal legend is an awesome game, especially for a metalhead like muh.
i crave so badly some female companionship, affection, intimacy, something to make me feel alive again......

haha I'm with you there as well luna

i'm thinking about how much i depsie my mother and it's 10:30

i have to shower do laundry and finish my homework then get up at ten go to class and work then class again tomorrow lame

and i don't know if i'll be able to get another job after jan

stupid ******* in the cafiteria i might as well burn it down that would show those motherfuckers

of course the i would have like no way to get food sad

my mother's ggotten me hooked on these pills and she won't let me get more i hate her i hate i hate her

and that's not the withdraw talking i'm not at a withdraw i've still got some left, but i fear i might be going in a withdraw, but sso long as i get enough sleep i'm still ussaulay able to function without problems but it's nice knowing they're there in case i get scared i can just take one and go to sleep and all will be better

if this never ending quarrel of the parents is not solved

this is me in 3 weeks

[youtube]TTYw91WWRME[/youtube]

man I'm getting so tired of biking through blizzards just to get to and from class,

is it almost spring yet?

*sighs*

and looking for jobs again suck

Incel is the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning, I think about it during every interaction I have with a person, I think about it every night before I go to bed. And I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about it.

That's the honest truth.

I hate that the simplest conversation with my ex can bring me to a towering rage. My head is pounding so badly that it feels as though I'm going to blow an aneurysm in my brain.

Tomorrow is tuesday, I abhor tuesdays.

It's my longest day with three consecutive classes and the last is my general chemistry lab, which I despise, thankfully it's only once a week. The class is long though and runs through my usual lunch time, which makes it even more unpleasant. I also think I'll end up doing the brunt of the work between my partner and I, whatever.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh, oh and a test wednesday, awesome. Wish I could skip tomorrow.
Whatever, I learned a long long time ago how to put things in perspective, and this is a minuscule issue.

How can I sort out some better way to kill my boredom at work cept reading funny quotes online for 6hours.

ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

Why me?

Right now I'm thinking about how much I hate my boss and how someone that sleazy can get paid so much more than me and do so much less work.

I am sitting here wondering how much longer it is going to take for my chinese food to be delivered to me at work..I'm starving..and also why I am sitting here staring at my AIM buddy list *waiting* for him to come on line and chat with me...when clearly, I *know* he has no interest in me....and that he has proven himself to be an ass...

OMG I've been procratinating too much,,, musst finish assignments.... NOOOO, i can't post on the forum noww booo

OMG I've been procratinating too much,,, musst finish assignments.... NOOOO, i can't post on the forum noww booo

haha ******* story of my life sway good luck with the homework

:)

A piece of metal fell on my head yesterday. I got knocked insane again :p
becuase last week my friend accidently bump my head. ( it knock some sense into me...I actaully felt sane)

I cutted both of my hands yesterday...yummie blood.
I was squeezing the honeysuckle out of it to make it bleed so the blood would flush out my wounds. It was glossing out the chick
that works with me...It didn't hurt too bad at first but 5 mins later it stun like a son of a *****.
There's a cut on my right hand about 2" and a baby cut on my left hand...
I ma be claping my hands all day today....wooo hooo instant pain:p
No pain..no gain.lmao

Latest posts

Back