What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh god crow are you okay

oh god how did you hurt your hands? I'm sorry

make sure you clean them so they don't get infected and if you feel any dizzyness or light headedness get to a doctor

and I'm sorry but now i have to give you crap for your post a while back

Burrrr...it's freaken cold..How in the F can it be cold in southern Calif?

cold crow cold?!

how cold is it in souther cali?

In 10 minutes i have to bike in 0*F freakin degrees to get to class

-sorry i'm kinda grumpy, my mother called me early when i could sleep in like she always does i despise her and i freaking hate winter

grrrr

Errr...oh hell Evenscene it dosn't get that cold over here in SoCal. Like mid 40's or 50s at night at the moment.
70-80's during the day :p

It was raining all last week so it was colder than usual.
I'm a skip and a hop from everywhere. I drove up to the mountains last weekend (1/2 hour the way I drive.lol)
I was probabaly in the mid 30s.

I spray the anti infection stuff on my hand. It hurted like a ***** :(
I was straping something then the metal band snapped and cutted me...

On a good note...I got paid again today :)

Sorry about your parents...

Yeah...
I'm not really talking to my mom at the moment either...I'm kind of up set with her.
She's trying to be nice to me ...but when I really need to talk to her about important stuff to me...
it's like she tone deaf...She dosn't hear me or the conversation gets side track to some other stuff.
There's no dramma or anything like that. I just deem it un-necessary to talk to my mother about certain
things now..(at the moment). I know she loves me but it's not always rosie.

I wanna start riding my bike again...I miss riding my bike..but it's too freaken cold...man.
maybe in a month i can start riding it after work.

evanescencefan91 said:
oh god crow are you okay

oh god how did you hurt your hands? I'm sorry

make sure you clean them so they don't get infected and if you feel any dizzyness or light headedness get to a doctor

and I'm sorry but now i have to give you crap for your post a while back

Burrrr...it's freaken cold..How in the F can it be cold in southern Calif?

cold crow cold?!

how cold is it in souther cali?

In 10 minutes i have to bike in 0*F freakin degrees to get to class

-sorry i'm kinda grumpy, my mother called me early when i could sleep in like she always does i despise her and i freaking hate winter

grrrr

You feeling ok Evfan? You dont seem yourself :(

hey thanks for the concern Sophia, it was a bit of a grumpy post, I'm feeling better

and I got my pills today yayyy

man I am sounding like such an addict, I've just been afraid, I might have an anxiety attack, or something with all this busyness and I wouldn't have anything to help it, So I've just kinda mentally been on guard, and tkaing half my medication so it would last

I can't believe it's still january, I mean it's been a great month I'm amazed at the sheer amount of stuff I did over the course of these past 30 days I'm just sick and frustrated about having to deal with this 0* and below weather again

my bike chain is getting rusty and stiff, making it harder to pedal, and i hate walking becuase it takes too long

I'm about to get off and head to my last class of the week which is great but I've got a lot of homework over the weekend on monday I have a Craotian quiz and I have to write an essay for rhetoric by tuesday

crazy crazyness, but i went to my advisor today so I can get credits for my croatian so I can drop a course so I'll have a bit more free time

ya sorry for my stressed grrness comes with every new semester I suppose I hope you're feeling better crow :)

and I hope everyone has a good weekend:)

I'm living alone and this winter is long, I hope I can make it to spring, but then again every spring I'm already so depressed and anxiety ridden from winter that I don't feel right till late summer so, hmmm I guess I'm holding out for late summer? bah I don't know...

well....becareful what ya ask for..cuz ya might get it.
You know how I was saying I miss riding my bike...
This morning I couldn't find the keys to my truck.
I looked and I looked for over a half an hour. I usually leave it on my desk.
My kitty cat or puppy probably took it becuase them two rascals get into everything...
Errrr...I had to ride my bike to work today. :p It was freaken cold...man.

I'm glad you're feeling better....

So long straight, long hair.
Tomorrow you will be cut even shorter than that haircut I just got a couple weeks ago and thus revert more easily to the curliness that you once were. I can no longer put the effort into something that has given me essentially zero benefit. I like how I look with straight hair but I just want to again be able to shower and be done with it lol.

and why the HELL am I up at.......2:22 in the morning? :club:

Right now, I'm thinking a lot. I have friends that are good friends, except they leave me behind when they go do stuff. I'm all alone, no one understands me really. They always ask me "what's wrong ?" or "are you okay ?". Everyone except me has someone, and I'm constantly reminded. I think I cry more now than when I was little. I've even prayed to God that if there absolutely is no one for me, then I'd like to die young, so I don't have to suffer.

*hugs kota midnight*

I cry a lot more than i did when i was younger too I ctried at the end of 300, star wars gladiator you know someone dies and then everything is in slow motion and the sad soft music plays in the background

*sniff* get's me everytime

:(

nothing is for certain, you may fiind someone you very well love and be loved in return, maybe it takes patience, maybe it takes courage, I don't know my results are still pending

but we're all in this together and I'm pulling for you

:)

I'm thinking about the ability to change ones memory, like in 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'. I'm wondering if there really were a pill that could erase your past.. if I would actually have the audacity to take em.

oh how much i despise studying grrr

but other than that what a productive and satisfying weekend i had

*sighs* this weekend is coming to a close, as well as january,

come feburary, (veljeca) a month i can't stand but has been alright the last time it came around at least it won't be january anymore and it will get warmer

I still can't believe how much honeysuckle I did and got done over the course of a single month it seemend to almost stretch into eternity

I feel this year is not going as fast as it should be, might juts becuase it's after break and now starting classes again I'm impatient, I know I should savor these years while they last, but i feel greedy I want thefuture now, I want to be looking back on this moment not in it.
it's strange to be back here in this time of year again thinking about the last time i was here happyness and saddness

reading hucklberry finn

I've got most of the vocae memorized, i have to memorize cases and word changes,

I hope i can do, although iI'm sure/ hope I'll do better than in last semster when i never knew when the quizes were

I'm gonna take a shower,
study some more
begin the week again

hope not to stressed,
and make it just as kick ass

I really like eggs...

I really wish I could stop thinking about someone that does not think of me. This person barely even chats with me anymore...I made a huge fantasy in my own head...and I am having trouble letting go of it. I suck

ahh *hugs danielle* you don't suck those types of things happen to all of us

fortunatly i was able to get all my class forms taken care of today and I'm pretty sure I aced my Croatian quiz :D

I spent like four hours last night studying for what turned out to be a 10 question quiz

oh well

this time of year my fingers get all dry and peeling and I get a mild obsession about picking the dead skin off my fingers

ya that sounds really creepy i know it's a faulty wiring issue in my brain that I believe to be the cause of that

and my wrist feels sore today

Latest posts

Back