What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking the same thing i always think when I see this thread, how much i don't really care to share what I'm thinking...

someone posted this on facebook:

Just because everything's changing, doesn't mean it's never been this way before. All you can do is try to know, who your friends are, as you head off to the war. Pick a star on the dark horizon, and follow the light. You'll come back when it's over, no need to say goodbye. You'll come back when it's over, no need ...to say goodbye

I thought it sounded pretty

hmmm I've been using pretty way more than I should be lately *raises eyebrow*

i've been watching the philosophy of death lectures from yale uni that sophia shared a link to..

cheers for that sophia.. i always wanted to check out some philosophy but i don't like reading it :p

-- uni in america is pretty much exactly the same as in australia too..

I'm thinking...I should go make a grip of money for myself, now.
I already know how it's done. I just need to go do it. It's not easy but I know it can be done.
There's just some final details I need to work out or I need to get in contacts with people that will show my the way.
There's risk involved and that a chance I'm going to have to take, as anything else in my life.
I've already taken some baby steps. Thought it through. Now, it's just a matter of taking actions to make it happen.

I just hope that all the money won't go to my head. I know money can't buy me happiness.
Then again..I've hope i learned my lessons from my past to not piss it all away either.
I also hoping I'm stronge enough..when I have all that molaaa, that I can filter out people that going to come around
and want to use me just becuase I have money. i worked hard for money all of my life and I know money is not evil.
well...I'm getting better at it..At least i don't leave a grip of my money laying around the house like I used too.
It was just fucken pieces of paper with numbers on it to me for a while...
My mom used to get mad at me for leaving thousand of dallors laying around everywhere.
But she sure the hell didn't complained when she pocketed hundreds of dallors she found in my pocket when I used to
take my laundry to her house..That's why she used to tell me she'll do my luandry, That's why she'll still go through my
laundry every so offen..:p

My mother had already purchased and built reNtal properties for me already. All i need to do it just make a decision to move there.
Bascailly i don't really need to work if i don't want to and just collect rent. She knew living in the USA hasn't been too rosie for me.
After jenni's death...that's all my mother wanted for me...was to be happy. She wanted me to move back home and just start a new life,
find a young woman...fall in love and live happily ever after without the stress of trying to earn a living.
But i know it wouldn't matter where I move to . I needed to get right with me and find happiness within myself first.
I also belive by me being able to stand on my own two feet mentally, emotionally, spritaully and finacially that I will be able to live a happy,
joyest life.

I grew up in a dsyfuctional home. My father is an alcoholic...it didn't mean we were poor. My father is successful in his career. He was/is very
strick. My mother on the other hand is co-dependent. In other words...she somtimes spoil me rotten to try to make up for the way my father
treated me.

Been feeling odd all day....

Nauseous and tired.

I think I need more sleep. Oh and I did better on my tests than I thought I would.

that's good you did good on your tests sophia that's great :D

i hope you feel better make sure you get some rest :)

im thinking , thinking that I think I'd like to be unemployed for a while I mean sure I loves makings monies but I really like doing some of these extra circular activities and stuff at the field house, and I hate job hunting it sucks I think I'd much rather be a lab rat, although I'm sure my dad would like me to get another job once I'm done with the seasonal job at the bookstore, and have I mentioned before that I love money, but i think i want to do some of this stuff for a while and that'll mean i'll get to sleep in more and have more free time and i do like free time

Now I have no idea where I'm going to live in 7 months, I'm so angry I think I might just break down and cry for the first time in a long time...

Three women I love very much.

I spoke to Chelle yesterday. I miss her very much. I hope there's nothing wrong with her.
Won't know for sure until what the doctor or the lap test say.

My mom had to go to emergency room again last sunday. When I came home for lunch yesterday
I saw her...she came home from work feeling very sick.

I spoke to my daughter yesterday. She's not doing very well. There's things in her life that's upsetting her.
Mainly guys mis-treating her and taking advantage of her. She's very, very upset..I would be too.
She's been trying to stay positive through it all

grr i hate my mother, I have no idea how I'm going to get my SSRI's and antipsychotics for next month

man sometimes i feel really messed up when i say i take anti psychotics

also wondering why my guitar tunner is being all wonkey

and i hope i do okay i got a quiz and a test tomorrow

im thinking she is wonderful and i miss her so much, trying to figure out where it went wrong. is she seeing someone else? im thinking how the hell i have the strength to not call or text her. im thinking i cant bear to see her yet thats all i want to do. im thinking im weak and i should just deal with it like i always have with everything in my life. im thinking i wish i was weak enough to just end it all but i cant, thats the easy way out and i refuse to take the easy way. maybe thats why im a glutten for punishment? im thinking, what is she doing right now? im thinking im just a dumb ass for caring.
im thinking i need another beer. thank you Miller brewing company.

I'm feeling content :) looking forward to a busy day tomorrow at work. I've heard several snow forcasts anywhere from 12-30 inches of snow starting tomorrow sometime. There has been so much snow this year its getting to be a silly amount :p Since I work at a grocery store, I'm sure that I'll be extremely busy, working in the bakery.... it makes me laugh how cake is a necessary food item. People get silly, they fight over the last cakes and run each other over with shopping carts and people are in such a nasty mood LOL. They get mad because we run out of stuff, well we can only bake so fast. I also find it funny that because the lines are so long in this 'state of emergency' that customers think I can pull a cash register out of the bakery case and help them. I get asked that all the time... "I'm only buying a few thing and don't want to wait in line, can you check me out?" LOL sure let me just reach into my ass and pull out a register!

I miss someone right now, but I'm happy :) I haven't felt truely lonely in awhile. I'm looking forward to spring and flowers. My cactus is in bloom right now, its nice to look at. I went for a long walk today and it was nice.

awww the end to a killer in me made me so happy

<3

i did not study nearly as much as i wanted

oh well

awwwww

:p

Latest posts

Back