What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your guitar tuner is not as wackey as you think Evenscene. Your hearing is become better so you'll
notice the variations of pitches more precisely..That's why you're guitar will sound like it's out of tune.

You can fine tune yoyur guitar more by adjusting the innotation....the guitar's bridge.
Google ..you'll know what talking about. it's not that hard to make the adjustments. It just takes patience.

There's no suck thing as a perfectly tuned guitar.
String also has a shelf life. if you leave them on there for too long ...you're guitar will start going out of tune
more often...

Any who..I'm tired . It's been a long day at work.

so you talked about it and i didn't want to seem unfriendly and reciprocated in kind.. but dammit i didn't want to share THAT..

christ that gives me the shits.. i don't want to know what you did and where you've been and where you plan on going.. must we know all these things about each other?? just tell me what shows you like and what song kills you and we can leave the rest to the wind..

but noooo, now i told you more than i really wanted to, **** spillages.. ffs.

get over it huh?

"i try to be myself but i lose track, cause the honeysuckle gets complicated, now i gotta get back"

ujyhgkjhgfrsdyyljkhblkjh

thanks for the advice crow :)

*hugs p2p and badjedi dude*

man I'm tired I think it's safe to say it's been like over a month since I've been up past 3 so tired gotta get up at noon tomorrow it sucks

and I worry so much about making a fool out myself, it's hard being too cautious leaves too much time for awkward silences

and if the count serves correctly i believe this will be my 4000th post
woah that's 2 plus years of lonelyness

i should go sleep once this song ends

ugodan vikend

:)

do i give out snipits of my insanity too bluntly,

why is my pony tail always askew

man I can't wait till spring and i wish one of my parents could get my prescriptions god **** parental squabbling I'm so fed up with that honeysuckle

NeverMore said:
Now I have no idea where I'm going to live in 7 months, I'm so angry I think I might just break down and cry for the first time in a long time...

Why dont you know where you'll live in 7 months???

I'm thinking why can't these stupid mice die :mad: AAARGHH. WHY WHY MY INTERNET CABLE AND ******* SECOND TIME? :mad:

veery nice banner luna

*cries* I don't wanna do my ******* homework

WAHHHHHHHHHH

:p

I apologize i just realized that after 2 years of high school and a semester of college

i've probably posted this statement sooooo many times on this thread I'm sorry

it's just something that I'm very passionate about, gotta have the mourning period before i can be productive
bah
DX

being a jedi knight is so badass

and AHH I am so happy i was able use a youtube to mp3 converter

AWESOME!!!

hah I feel like so evil computer genius by illegally converting and downloading classically soothing piano music

*laughs manically with pretty music playing in the background*

MUHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

:p

ah well i finished my weekly reflections for rhetoric and finished some of my croatian homework

i think I'm going to allow myself the luxury of watching another episode of buffy then I'm going to sleep for about 11 hours or so, I feel that I have spammed this thread enough for one night this was a good day full of coldness which sucked but also full of cheeseburgers which i haven't had in soo long it was soo good! after a good week, man this was probably my busiest but most ******* awesome week ever i studied and went to all my classes 2nd week straight go me, and i worked and i took martial arts lessons and went rock climbing, and played badmitton and soccer

heh it's nice it seems life is just the process of falling apart and putting yourself together again, and I a am merely complete I've felt on top of the world these past few days it's nice

i still worry about it all falling to hell again,

heh i don't want to say I'd like to check out early,, but it'd be nice if the credits could roll in, so i could have a happy ending

SophiaGrace said:
NeverMore said:
Now I have no idea where I'm going to live in 7 months, I'm so angry I think I might just break down and cry for the first time in a long time...

Why dont you know where you'll live in 7 months???

There is a new housing policy starting next semester where everyone with over 90 credits has to move off campus to make room for new freshmen. Now I have no idea where or who I'll live with, I don't even know how I'll function not being on campus, I don't drive so I'd either have to walk miles every day or depend on other people for transportation...none of them good options I'm not happy about it

My daughter. I just got done speaking to her.
I can't solve all her living challenges but at least she's coming to me and talking to me about it.
While I wouldn't make certain decisions that she has. I'm not going to redicue, critisize her, give her advice or even preach to her.
She working on herself and trying to keep a positive attitude. I can't fix her.
I can lead her with examples through my actions. In so many ways she hasn't listen to what I say eversince she was child.
She's still a visual learner no matter who old she is today. She's a very beautiful young woman inside and out.
She's learning or practicing loving herself today. It shows...She's making progress.
I love her very much.

Lonesome Crow said:
My daughter. I just got done speaking to her.
I can't solve all her living challenges but at least she's coming to me and talking to me about it.
While I wouldn't make certain decisions that she has. I'm not going to redicue, critisize her, give her advice or even preach to her.
She working on herself and trying to keep a positive attitude. I can't fix her.
I can lead her with examples through my actions. In so many ways she hasn't listen to what I say eversince she was child.
She's still a visual learner no matter who old she is today. She's a very beautiful young woman inside and out.
She's learning or practicing loving herself today. It shows...She's making progress.
I love her very much.

Your daughter is so lucky to have you as a dad.

Latest posts

Back