What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about how happy I am for New Orleans still. You guys deserve it(the fans/city) and the team deserved it for being so awesome this year!

*sighs* well once again I am faced with another week ahead of me, it's my last week working at my seasonal job, i'm gonna miss the money but I think i'd like to be unemployed for a while

I'm also thinking how f*cking nice it'd be of we got another snow day, i won't get my hopes up though

and why are they being so loud next door, it's clear they really don't respect my requests that they quiet down, what I am going to do yell and cuss thme out, so that I can be known as that crazy ***** chick oh well

they suck how much longer till graduation, then i gotta work,

man how much longer till retirement

they suck i know oh well

other than that today was a pretty good and productive day I slept in did my laundry and some homework, watched chuck and house,
finnaly got some time to play videogames which i haven't been able to do in so long

and ya i just kinda got the sunday evening blues, kinda bored of life neighbores suck
could be worse

good night and i hope everyone has a good week

I'm thinking..."Wow,pop tarts give me jacked up dreams."
"I met and chatted with a really nice guy today for a few hours,granted I'm five years older than him,c'est la vie."
"I'm finally out of my dark hole,and now I need a nap."
"I need to prepare for my uncle's surgery,and a long stay at the hospital."
"I miss my Mesa bud."
"I need to get caught up on all my social work homework,and figure out what's going on in my classes."
"I need to set up a move out date from the dorms and figure out when I'm working this week."

out of cat food and i just know ima gonna have to go to the servo for more, but its almost dawn so i think i will wait until the sun rises, safer that way, there are monsters in the night, crawling behind every bush, i can hear em' breathing hard and sharpening their fangs checking out me bod hoping for a chunk.

yeah, gotta wait. i'm hungry and all i have is a cake, not so bad but i need some real food, and no one delivers at 5.45am, no one caters for the vampires living a night shift lifestyle..eh? no consideration for the nightdwellers, this system is rigged.. rigged i tell ya..

gotta clean the cat puke thats a lurkin somewhere in this apartment, way too many cat puking sessions going on around here lately, what the hell is going on? is it a revolt against the brand ima getting them? maybe they would prefer caviar dipped saffron fronds lightly stewed in a bucket of simmering shallots??

hungry..

gotta get some cat food..

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
out of cat food and i just know ima gonna have to go to the servo for more, but its almost dawn so i think i will wait until the sun rises, safer that way, there are monsters in the night, crawling behind every bush, i can hear em' breathing hard and sharpening their fangs checking out me bod hoping for a chunk.

yeah, gotta wait. i'm hungry and all i have is a cake, not so bad but i need some real food, and no one delivers at 5.45am, no one caters for the vampires living a night shift lifestyle..eh? no consideration for the nightdwellers, this system is rigged.. rigged i tell ya..

gotta clean the cat puke thats a lurkin somewhere in this apartment, way too many cat puking sessions going on around here lately, what the hell is going on? is it a revolt against the brand ima getting them? maybe they would prefer caviar dipped saffron fronds lightly stewed in a bucket of simmering shallots??

hungry..

gotta get some cat food..

*sneaks some (vegan) food in your direction*

yay CATS :)

Wish I could smoke, two days ago I had heart attack symptoms from smoking so I haven't smoked in two days. going insane, I'm scared to have coffee or to get overly excited. For someone who's had a lot of suicidal thought I'm pretty scared of dying xD

*hugs Lawliet*

have you gone to a docter to get these symptoms checked out?

good luck, and stay strong on the not smoking, you just gotta find a way to keep your mind preoccupied

and man I got a case of the feburaries feburary ******* sucks
I'm trapped in this wintery mess and the snow doesn't stick so there';s no potential for a snow day:(

i'm sure somehow I'll manage

and does anyone know why anje44 or 22 whatever was banned?
she's sent me a few messages hasn't really asked for anything specific, but I do notice her wording does seem curious was she trying to con or spam something?

Lawliet said:
Wish I could smoke, two days ago I had heart attack symptoms from smoking so I haven't smoked in two days. going insane, I'm scared to have coffee or to get overly excited. For someone who's had a lot of suicidal thought I'm pretty scared of dying xD

(hugs) :(
you should check that :( it sounds scary :(

- really hopes Lawliet goes to the Dr. and finds that everything is alright!

- I don't really know what i am thinking..just felt like posting

Lawliet said:

I really hope everything turns out to be alright and I wish for the best for you. It sounds rather serious and I'm pulling for your strength to keep from not smoking.

Thinking gah why does Valentine's day have to be so close to the time I'm trying to think positively. I guess I'm still bitter haha but hoping everyone else has a good time on valentine's day. Even though I can't help but to feel jealous or resentful of everyone else :X.

Reading the STD section in my biology textbook has made me nauseous.

This is going to be an interesting biology class that's all I can say.

Well, of to print the lecture notes so I don't get yelled at by my teacher :)

Well so much for school. Its been cancelled yet AGAIN. I'm officially going stir crazy now. *falls off chair*

SophiaGrace said:
Reading the STD section in my biology textbook has made me nauseous.

I think they're named STI's now lol

omg.. i'm so boned for my first Internship interview...can't stop stuttering when i'm practicing interview questions with my friends! FML

ahh god LUCKY SOPHIA

man it's been snowing for 3 days straight and we still have school

and my throat hurts :(

FEBRUARY SUCKS!!!

Latest posts

Back