What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

I wish i was not lonely anymore, i wish someone would see for who i am, i wonder if my parents were alive would they be proud of me, i wish i had a friend, i wish things would go good for a change and life could be easy for me sometimes, I wish i had my chance to shine.

a_big_hug_4_u.jpg

*big hugs for bar*

:)

man this is it i cannot stand looking over this essay any longer it's 3 pages it's done

and is probably pretty crappy but man she gave us like no direction as to how to write it out and everything was vague

enng well let's see how it goes' first essay of 010 i think we should get a p[rize for juts finishing an essay

i wish i'd kept a tally so I'd know how many essays I have written in my life I'm pretty sure its well past 1oo

I can't sleep

Gah! how can this be it is maddness

and I has a cold

*sniffs*

woe is me

:(

ugg I think I'm going to take a sick day

god **** fresia COLDS

the worst part is that they always seem to last longer for me, for most people it's like a 3 day thing, but they last like a week and a half for me :(

Gah what am I doing here again

I've got so much studying to do
it sucks! I've got a test in less than twelve hours

wahhhhhhh *sniffs*

evanescencefan91 said:
Gah what am I doing here again

I've got so much studying to do
it sucks! I've got a test in less than twelve hours

wahhhhhhh *sniffs*

Oh man...I hate taking test.
it ment I had to show up to class. It's a good thing I aced them.
**** professor didn't graded me on my intelligents...
suit up and show up Mikie..suit up and show up.

mmmm...I hope my daughter is doing ok.
I don't like it when she's in so much pains.
I wish I can make all her troubles go away...but i can't.
As long as she keeps on trying, reach out and keep on trying..
she's doing the best that she can at the moment. I'm glade she decided to talk to someone.
I'm grateful that she's not afraid to talk to me about whatever that's bothering her.
I love her very much and I just want her to be happy no matter what she dose or dons't do.

I logged on into my mother's eHarmony account...

1. What are you most passionate about? said:
I have been divorced since 1999 and have concentrated on my daughter since then. She is a very grounded person and wants me to start getting out and meeting people. I have a passion for life. I have been through alot of medical problems and now I want to move on and push myself to whatever I can do. I used to be very active and love snow skiing, softball, bowling, volleyball but I have some set backs but am willing to do what I can. I lovc walking, lets just say staying active as I can.

9.How do you typically spend your leisure time? said:
Since the divorce I have spent my leisure time with my daughter. My daughters friends just love to come and talk to me about their teenage issues. because I am open minded and will tell them the consenquences of things. They feel comfortable with me. They talk to me about things they can't with their parents.

10. What are five things that you said:
a. my daughter

Oh, mom :(

I still need you. Why did you have to go?

I'm thinking: I really need to get to the grocery store, but I have a nauseated kid. That does not make for a good trip. Argh.

*hugs shells*

ohhh god i think a +4day is a serious enough of an incurable illness to warrant dr assisted suicide

i ******* hate being sick D;

the worst part is having homework while sick, i think i should be exempt from doing homework do to illness

oh woe is me

sorryI know i am always very negative and self pitying when I'm sick or have homework, but i think the cause is just

*acho*

holy fresia !!!....I got freaken strip search, today.
**** custom agent be giving me intructions in Spanish...I don't know any Spanish...lmao
It freaked me out at first cuz i didn't know what the fresia he was saying.
mmmm...i didn't get arrest becuase I ma be an angel :p
I'm clean as a whistle...man.

Latest posts

Back