What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**** crow are you serious? that sucks man
were you at the airport, usually i don't think they can do that without a warrent

Why won't this kid go to sleep?! Argh. She's going to be a cranky-pants tomorrow.

Fun, fun, fun.

god i feel like crap on toast and i have laundry and homework to do, oh god just kill me now

evanescencefan91 said:
usually i don't think they can do that without a warrent

Lol yeah they can. They just pull you out of the line and either do it right there behind a privacy screen or take you to another room. The airport security (in the U.S., anyway) can search anyone for any reason....especially if you're not a fat white guy. :p

----Steve

My duaghter is devistated. When she was child I used to just hold her and just let her cry.
She a young woman now...I can't just kiss her boo boo and make her feel alright.
I can't bare to see her in so much pains. She totally just broke down and cried her heart out.
I feel so powerless over this matter. I love her very much.

aw I'm so sorry to hear your daughter is having a hard time

:(

she's lucky to have such a caring father

well homework sucks

but I think I'm starting to like my principles of reasoning class

who knew it'd be so easy to find fallacies on conservativetruth.com

ya that was my assignment find fallacies on a conservative blog

and I can't believe we're getting more snow gah last week it snowed for 3 days straight and we didn't get a single snow day

wah D;

and while I'm at it, here's a toast to over a decade of doing homework

ahhhhehh *cries*

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

oh no not you too spare :(
get plenty of sleep and orange juice please

*non contagious hugs to spare and crow*

well tomorrow febuary will be half over, i think i can i think i can

I have to call the pharmacy this week to see if they can mail down my medications, I'm not getting anywhere getting this solved with my parents

but I think i can

ahh man once feb is done
I'm so excited final fantasy XIII and God of war 3 coming out in less than a month
OMFG!!! I'm so excited those are so going on my birthday list
ahh i can't wait for it to get warm before my allergies start ******* with me

I have anointment this Tuesday to see if i can get a referral for an allergy clinic so i can maybe get some allergy immunizations,
and then i also have to get some blood-work done to see if my anti psychotics are slowly killing me faster than expected.
at 18 i hope i don't have to start watching my cholesteral

I want to try getting off them again, just i want to have a full bottle with me just in case,

I was talking with my shrink earlier this week, talking about all the grey areas in mental diagnosis no one is like a straight cut case of any disorder so he said I have Claire-idish I hope it'll in the dsm v

the unfortunate physical and mental sensation of being claire

sucks to be you

haha
no well he said In GAD generalized anxiety disorder I'm in the branch of panic disorder

oh fun I said so I've been upgraded from anxiety disorder to panic disorder

I then began a hysterical the end is near/ coming of armagedem sermon on the streets, until I finally curdled up into the fetal position whimpering "save yourselfs" again and a again

:p

jk

So basically I'm afraid of having panic or annxiety attacks, which is absurd but they're terrible,

fresia car accidents global warfare and terrorism

I'm scared of being scared

It's so messed up but isn't that what FDR was getting at?

heh he'd be proud of me

*whimpers* save yourselves

-evfan out

and I just realized I've spent the last two hours working on an assignment that isn't even going to be assigned till next week *facepalms*
gah!

and the dumbass over achiever of the week award goes to....

me

*sighs*

Once again it looked like everything was going to come together and then I watched it all fall apart. again and again and again and again this happens

Well, another valentines day alone, just another day to me. No surprise though, I don't feel anything anymore, I am walking apathy basically.
I guess it's better than what I once was........

He makes me happy. I don't know if this is wrong. It feels so much like a dirty little secret. So blatent,but so hidden. I want to hold his hand so badly.

oh dear god i think I may have acute bronchitis

-----FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--*ack, cough*UUUUUUCK!!!

*groan* How many of you did I end up flirting with last night while drinking rum?

also

Do I really like myself enough to never talk to him again?

Today is Family Day in Canada. My family is, unfortunately, spread across the globe right now. Sucks not to be able to be with family on Family Day.

Latest posts

Back