What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan91 said:
aww thanks cheaptrick

by the way I really hope your side feels better soon,

Right now it feels great, but that's thanks to OxyContin. I am still waiting to hear from the doctor about a referral back to my surgeon.

evanescencefan91 said:
I'VE GOT A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yah, good job! *claps*

I watched the Bollywood version of Aladdin with friends, it was pretty good, had some pretty hilarious parts and the genie was awesome other parts were very strange, but mostly in a good way

Ah, maybe this year will be different, this could be it, a way out!

Probably not

But you never know

It's exciting

Can't wait to talk to someone...I have no idea when I'll find time. Maybe after the 11th.
My family is not going to sabotage my weight loss effort.
I'm still thinking about BJDs smiley impersonation. That brought me lols.

I'm watching Top Gun on Ion and can not believe that they actually edited out the volleyball scene - 90 seconds of gratuitous beefcake posturing and male bonding with a slight homo-erotic undertone. What's not to love about that?

Plus, this movie is vintage Tom Cruise before Scientology made him insane.

dreamer8 said:
I'm still thinking about BJDs smiley impersonation. That brought me lols.

You'd better not have saved that pic. If it ever sees the light of day, I swear, I will hunt you down!!! :p lol

----Steve

I'm thinking that blocking or ignoring anything you don't like/agree with is a viable life-strategy.

Mhhmmm. *sarcasm*

----Steve

Hi
I just joined and am hoping to have someone to chat with. I have severe insomnia so I'm up at all hours. I'm a pretty pathetic and lonely person.....so I hope I'm at the right place.

Linkee said:
Hi
I just joined and am hoping to have someone to chat with. I have severe insomnia so I'm up at all hours. I'm a pretty pathetic and lonely person.....so I hope I'm at the right place.

yep, buckets of pathetic here dude. lol just kidding :D

welcome :)

This kid thinks she is such hot honeysuckle because she'd going to a birthday pool party today. She's marching all over the house with this defiant, "Oh yeah, what are ya gonna do about it, lady" attitude.

Tsk-tsk.

What I'm thinking:

--You've overracted, and for no good reason.

Don't be niave. I'm not a perfect person, and I am allowed my periods of flippance...or whatever you'd call it. It's not my fault that I've apparently failed to meet your overly high expectations of me. That's between you and yourself.

Maybe I just had a bad day; ever consider that?

Anyway, hiding from your problems never solves them. If you're interested in keeping my respect, then you'd contact me and deal with this straight-up. But I guess that's not how you operate. Oh well. I'm just sick of pointless drama. I hope you read this and make the right decision.

----Steve

PM me, Soph. :) I can't stay on right now...I have some stuff to do. *hug*

Talk to ya soon.

----Steve

Latest posts

Back