What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two things:

1. The recuperative powers of naps go largely unsung.

2. If I made egg salad with ranch dressing, chopped tomatoes and crumbled bacon, what kind of wrong would that be? "Just a little bit wrong," "a whole lot of wrong," or "if that's wrong, baby, I don't want to be right."

aw poor writer i can tottally relate, i hate making food for myself

the time it takes to prepare a meal should not be longer than the time it takes to consume it

man essays are hard D; then after this I have to write a letter to my teacher, dear teacher you suck

gah it's so cluttered and i have to organize it and my sources

it's a mess

I'm mortified at the thought of possbly failing this class, but the essay requirements are so tedious and not really clarified

D; I've never failed a class before

and it's just terrible that an essay or assignment that I honestly worked on and spent hours on could still get a failing grade i got a D on my last one :(

wow you think I should extra credit for all the extra writing I always seem to put on this thread here when writing an essay
hah ya about every 20 minutes of writing i have to post how much i hate writing essays here

*sighs* i need a break i hope the C store is open

i got five pages and I haven't even made it double spaced yet, well maybe i can get some satisfaction from the amount of time it'll take my teacher to get though this long ass essay

when your attention span get's so short you can't even read one web comic to put off an essay you've got a problem

*groans*

mintymint said:
I had to look up sarong, but it was just as bad as had expected.

th1_giggle.gif

god i hate my rhetoric teacher

:(

there goes a good page and source of my essay that i worked my ass off on

*breathes* come on I made it through highs school I can make it through this essay and quiz

rat from the comic strip pearls before swine

Rat-pearls-before-swine-556775_74_75.jpg

phew I feel a bit bettere knowing that my roomate and her friend haven't even started their essays yet

man i just wish my teach er would consider how much time and effort I'm putting into this, I man sure it's about 10 hours just a few days before it's due, but like ten hours nonetheless
i feel stressed, and these last couple days feeling like something bad ois going to happen, it probably won't but it's an uncomfortable feeling nonetheless

i wanna be ******* sedated
[youtube]wMD7Ezp3gWc[/youtube]

prescription drugs and imaginary sex goody two shoes can still ******* rock and roll \m/ XO \m/

*phew* man I had no idea that comming out meant becoming the designated romantic guidance counselor to all my guy friends

poor poor straight guys

brain hurts

I believe i also have a new contender for my longest essay ever written not even entirely finished

***** gave us a two pasrt essay,

and now I'm off to study for a quiz tomorrow

I expect to the sunrise before my night is over.................................................................

i want to cry

( yet i regret none of my procrastination, better yet i blame it on my parents)

I had another relationship epiphany this morning: It is not my fault that my ex was a hurtful dick to me.

I admit that it is bittersweet watching his relationship unfold with the HRH. I see the kindnesses and acts of caring lavished onto her which I never got when we were married. He's taking the day off work today to take her to the hospital (minor surgery) so he can "be there" for her. In contrast, when I had surgery a few years ago, he made it clear that he did not want to wait there for me, but would rather have gone home to play guitar, but since I said, "fresia yes, I want you to stay here" he did so, but grudgingly.

But you know what? It is not my ******* fault. He is an asshat.

I could very easily dive into that bad place and wonder what it is about me that is so terrible that my own husband couldn't give a honeysuckle about me, but fresia that. I know the kind of person I am. I am fully aware of what my flaws are, but I am also willing to cop to some good qualities.

So, he can suck it.

I am feeling so much better this morning. :D

Why is it that married women are attracked to me?
Or better yet...why in the hell am i even interested in these women?
Ok...I can see if I'm just flirting with disaster with 1 chick that's married...
but here lately...why in the hell dose these married women come into my life.
And why in the fresia dosn't their husbands see how beautiful they are?

Am I subconsiusly wanting to fresia up people's marriage becuase other men have invaded my relationship with women?
or Am I just being used by these women to get their husband jealous and get thier honeysuckle together?
Or Am I seeking out women that's ultimtely not going to be avaliable to me?

Ok...so I played with a chick's belly button ring today that's about half my age. She's not marrired...so why the fresia
do I feel wierd about doing that?

****...I have alot of fucken questions.

Latest posts

Back