What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooooo hoooo.....
I went and got parts for my truck. $200 :(
I can honeslty say...I freaken bleeded and sweat for my truck now.
It took a nice little chunk of of meat from my hand to get the parts off.
I hate working on cars. Bust'in my knuckles...Them are precious guitar playing hands...man

Been driv'in my mom's new little red hotrod around :p
Her car hauls ass...
Everybody thinks i bought a new car...lmao
Mom say..I should save for a new car...I say she should just buy me one :)

I need to go see Penny. She's reaching out to me.
Wheather other people like it or not, I need to go see her.
She's physically very ill and in a lot of pains.
I need to go see her, right , wrong or indifference.

It's very peaceful outside this morning. The streets are wet, the sky is lightening up to that shade of periwinkle, and the wind chimes on my porch sing out a song to remind me they're there.

A good start to the day. :)

...and this post makes number 3,000.

I ought to celebrate. :p

Why the hell am I procrastinating? Argh. I've been working on this chapter all morning, but can't focus.

honeysuckle honeysuckle honeysuckle

Random thought: One benefit of this new anti-wrinkle cream I'm trying is that it's making my hands hell smooth. Nice.

I can almost forget to be depressed over the fact that I actually feel that I need this honeysuckle in the first place.

I'm thinking....Why don't people bother replying when I take the time to write to them? People used to consider it rude, but these days almost everyone does it and doesn't understand why it's a problem.

its been a while since i slept on the couch.. but a couple of days in a row on it and i have that familiar feeling like i've been trampled by a herd of wild buffalo.. i really shouldn't put my battered body through this..

loketron said:
im thinking you gotta live every week like its shark week

I ♥ this, Loke.

I am accomplishing stuff today. Yay!

I'm actually serious, folks. I'm getting stuff done on the book, and this morning, forwarded more of it to the editor. We've had a little fun email back-and-forth thing going on this morning and afternoon.

She seems about ready to pass it along to a YA literary agent, so I don't know whether to vomit, pee myself or giggle.

Maybe all three.

Yes, probably all three.

Dear GOD let this work out for me, please, please, please, please!

cheaptrickfan said:
She seems about ready to pass it along to a YA literary agent, so I don't know whether to vomit, pee myself or giggle.

Maybe all three.

Yes, probably all three.

Dear GOD let this work out for me, please, please, please, please!

lol

all appendages able to be crossed are currently crossed for you ctf. good luck dude! :)

the clear, crisp air of autumn is creeping in. cats warm and snuggled. weekend for me and i have scented candles armed and ready for deployment.. i crave sweet.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
all appendages able to be crossed are currently crossed for you ctf. good luck dude! :)

Thanks. :) What is autumn in Australia like?

Looking on the bright side: Living alone means that there is no one here to ***** at me if I decide to change into my pjs at 5:01, fix myself a drink and turn off the ringers on the phone.

Also, I can gorge myself on 8 bleu cheese stuffed green olives in lieu of dinner. Wow, those are good.

The weatherman just said "snow showers and flurries" and my mind went *poof*

Danielle said:
i gained weight.. and didnt realize it until some stupid person at work pointed it out.... starting my diet again tomorrow.

Oh, other people can SUCK IT, Danielle! Only do it for yourself if you want to... and I am fully aware of the irony as I write this since I myself am South Beaching my ass. :/

But I hate the idea that people think that they can just ******* shame us into dieting off 10 pounds. I'm SBing it because I realized that my "fat clothes" were a wee bit snugger than I'd like and soon it will be too warm to hide my "winter coat" under a wool sweater.

(((Danielle)))

Danielle said:
i gained weight.. and didnt realize it until some stupid person at work pointed it out.... starting my diet again tomorrow.

That was sure sweet of them... what an ass....
105s3yb.jpg

cheaptrickfan said:
I'm actually serious, folks. I'm getting stuff done on the book, and this morning, forwarded more of it to the editor. We've had a little fun email back-and-forth thing going on this morning and afternoon.

A book!? Cool beans, CTF :cool:

Danielle said:
im thinking its nice that CTF and Minty also think that person at my work is a jerk,,, thanks guys! :)

Oh sweetie, that was never in doubt.

(((Danielle)))

Latest posts

Back