What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loketron said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Spare said:
PUT THE CHEESECAKE MIX DOWN, AND STEP AWAY FROM THE COUNTER!!!!

Mix?!!

I am half-tempted to make some now JUST to show you how it's done. Cheesecake... from a mix?! You think this is amateur hour here?

hahahaha! so what do you have a cheesecake tree in your back yard thats just recently came into bloom!

As IF. No, mes amis, I ... get this... bake from scratch.

Crazy, I know.

cheaptrickfan Wrote:
I am actually thinking about making a batch of mini-cheesecakes.

Somebody stop me!

I feel a quote coming on

PUT DOWN THE CHEESE AND RETURN TO THE PINIC AREA!!!

:D five points to anyone who can tell me what's that from

evanescencefan91 said:
cheaptrickfan Wrote:
I am actually thinking about making a batch of mini-cheesecakes.

Somebody stop me!

I feel a quote coming on

PUT DOWN THE CHEESE AND RETURN TO THE PINIC AREA!!!

:D five points to anyone who can tell me what's that from

.....Will and Grace

loketron said:
how come de aint no puerto ricans on star trek?
they got every race and life form in the galaxy except for puerto ricans!
whats up with that!

Puerto Rico was destroyed in the great space war of 2109. Nuff said.

It happened about the same time that all the white Klingons were destroyed in the Klingon Ghetto Blast near the end of 2108.

----Steve

so i'm looking up political terms instead of doing homework Obamas coming nto the university of Iowa tomorrow :D

but I have class while he's speaking and I've already missed a couple of the classes so i can't make it :(

but woot for UofI

we're just that cool

some old guy started talking to me about his kids and then politics in the waiting room it was hard to make out what he said, becuase he was talking quiet and i was half asleep, actually i just wanted to take nap but i didn't want to be rude

he said RR was the best president ever i donno i'm looking up more about him I know he came up with the trickle down money principle that helped bring the us out of the 80s economic slump, and helped to dissolve the berlin wall which was pretty good but basically he said people go out and buy things, i donno i feel it really projected materialism to a much higher plane than necessary and he was mean to enviromentalist he thought we were just loons :( he was even the first person who suggested we drill in the artic reserves for oil, that *****

i still take environmental issues pretty personally
and the old guy said Teddy rosevelt was one of the worst presidents ever T rosevelt no way man he founded the first national park yellow stone he was crucial in the goldnen years of conservation in the early 1900s He's like my favorite president

hmm that old guy must have really hated trees, but they can be a pain during hayfever season

i'm also looking up progressivism what's the big deal about it?

from wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

the political orientation of those who favor progress toward better conditions in government and society

..wait so conservatives are against better conditions what the fresia?

what are they for worse conditions, would they prefer if we stopped bathing and lived in tents???

from wiki
". The Progressive Movement began in cities with settlement workers and reformers who were interested in helping those facing harsh conditions at home and at work. The reformers spoke out about the need for laws regulating tenement housing and child labor. They also called for better working condition for women."

hmm looking up wiki article on regan

ohh the was a Lebanese Civil War that sounds hawt

( i'm a terrible person for that :p)

well crap looks like I'll be up late again doing homework

oh well thanks for letting rant and ramble a little bit about my day

and sorry if i offended anyone i'm sure regan was a good person, but people gotta be nice to the greenies, we're not all bunch of pot smoking hippies

night :)

Well...At least Chelle and I arn't figthing.
There's alot in our lives that isn't going our way..mine and her's but we're not going to fight about it. At least not for today...
I love her very much.

hmm the former members of evanescence formed we are the fallen,

ohh the vocals just can't compare I don't feel it

i mean it's good maybe i get use to it at first it sounded like a dream a band devoted to gothic grunge sound of fallen but sorry Carly smithson but your not the vocalist

okay Ben moody just has to fall on his knees apologize profusely ( not choosing sides on this issue) and beg Amy Lee to do the vocals for this *sighs* it'd be perfect bloody ******* perfect, she wouldn't have to tour with them or even come in contact with the other members just record her vocals over the track and it'd be ******* brilliant

the girl just doesn't have the angst for this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Are_The_Fallen

[youtube]i1RJAVUcQ0Y[/youtube]

i don't know why but it seems that intergroup conflict seems to be the key for crating great music i mean evanescence's fallen slipknot's iowa
pain is the heart of everything beautiful once the band members start getting along it just isn't as good, it doesn't
t have the feel or intensity to it

also perhaps their's the we're rich and famous life is too good to be agnsty variable to it

we should do a study before and after a bands debut album i mean before they're broke sometimes homeless they got honeysuckle to sing about but afterwards they are content they don't have the heart for life is honeysuckle music

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Are_The_Fallen

My music tastes used to be much more angsty a few years back. However recently I've chilled out a bit. Started listening to some easier rock, some of the better grunge from the 90s.

It's a lot easier on the mind. Whereas angsty and emotional lyrics would have won me over before, I don't really want to deal with those associations anymore. For a long time now I've been listening to mellow rock; RHCP, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins etc.

And ya I definitely know what you mean about conflict breeding good music. However I've recently (or semi-recently) read Scar Tissue, and it sort of changed the way I look at inspiration. It can strike anywhere suddenly, or develope inside a past experience for years before its ready.

I'd say currently RHCP is my favourite band, and I'm sorry but I'd have to disagree you about the members getting along :p. In fact in a few of my favourite bands, had the members not been the best of friends they may all be dead right now lol.

Anyway thanks for the post, needed something small to talk about in the wee hours of the morning

I am wishing I had the know-how to create my own niche perfume line, but knowing me, everything would smell like cake.

I'm about to make some RAMEN!!! CHICKEN-FLAVORED!!! :D and I can't stop thinking about eating it!

----Steve

Latest posts

Back