What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not hungry anymore, and now I'm going to go spend a few hours on DRUMS! And record 'em! Woot!

----Steve

well good news i can take the test on monday ( more time to study ehehe) of course he might make that test just extra hard just for me

I'm feeling the spring academic burn out :( it's getting me down down down

It's going to be a good, but busy, day with the girls: errands, then back home to work on a massive joint art project, watch a movie, eat our weight in popcorn, and go to their cousin's figure skating show tonight. Yay for Saturdays.

Yup Saturdays are pretty fun. I usually head downtown and busk it up a little bit. Hardly a profit lol, but it's the only time I really get to play for other people.

aww I'd say this has been a wonderfully unproductive saturday afternoon ugh i hope my rhetoric parnter doesn't want to work on our project today i think i may have a valid hypothosis as to why i've been depressed the last couple days during spring break i never had to go to class didn't have haipkido or anyting it was nice, but for some sick unknown reason being unproductive and lazy especially lack of excerise and it's wonderful endorphins means depression, and once you go a while withou doing anything and get depressed it is ten times harder to get back to doing things again it's a terrible postiive feedback loop

i'm gonna try to make it class and be productive, god i haven't gotten out of bed at all and it's 3:30 i've been reading buffy comics on my laptop all day

isn't the internet in bed just freaking awesome

but ya as soon as the 2 songs of this playlist are done i gotta get out of bed shower and for the love of god empty my bladder

stupid evil bladder the greattest hinderance to lazynes of all time

As much fun as I've had with my babies the past few days, good lord am I looking forward to some alone time tomorrow.

**** it..why dose it have to be so not easy to love someone.
why cant she just get on with it so we can just move forward.
And why in the fresia is it...every fucken time we go through this there's other women just wanna make themsleves avaliable suddenly. WTF!!!

Enjoying my Sunday:
  • I'm watching "Fallen," one of my favorite movies ever. I think that it is way underrated.
  • I plan on indulging in some carbs later: Blue Moon ale and homemade pizza.
  • A long. luxurious nap is in my immediate future

Is it wrong to be so indulgent on Palm Sunday?

I suppose that if I feel like atoning I can always listen to the St. Matthew Passion later on.

why are there no one handed controllers out theere i want to be able to eat while playing videogames at the same time

ohhh why must life be soo hard X(

:p

Latest posts

Back