What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking how I've managed to spend the entire weekend in my apartment with zero human interaction, doing practically nothing meaningful. :(

haha don't worry about it tramp you're not the first person who has experienced that weekend

*sighs*

getting bored of life again

the key to living an average life is tricking yourself it's an awesome life

:)

my life is full of ninjas and teddy bears

This kid I know? His girlfriend is upset about something and slightly upset at him.

I wish I had a woman to be upset and mad at me.

----Steve

evanescencefan91 said:
the key to living an average life is tricking yourself it's an awesome life

can I send you a self address envelope???
Send me all your keys :p

P.S....don't leave out the golden one..The one that opens Chelle's heart.:shy:

awww *hugs crow* so far this is all got

and video games are so bad for academia, but oh they are still so good

that's good jbates i hope things continue to go well and you cherish your time in the sun

man i had fucktacular weekend (spectacular with the word fresia instead)

i slept in read comics played videogames watched star wars with my friend and we had mt dew and popcorn

*sighs* it sucks that i gotta get up and face tomorrow and another week, i'm gonna try to do stuff,
i hope i can fall asleep tognight at a sensible time i think i'm becoming tolerant to nightquill, it took me forever to fall asleep last night though it may have been due to the caffine, i have to get up at nine so i go take my croatian test i reveid the basics today i hope i do okay

i seriously have about as much focus as a potato
*whines* but it's soo hard
well wish me luck and give me crap if i skip more classes

I'm incredibly worried. She (unnamed) shouldn't feel like she does. There's always some hope, even if she can't see it. :/

----Steve

I haven't felt this emotion in ages; in fact, I'd thought that this particular part of me capable of feeling this way had died. Now, I know that I am probably jinxing myself just saying even this much, but I have hope again.

:D

Amazingly happy. My GF burst down crying in front of me and when I asked her what was wrong she looked up at me and told me that she simply thought about losing me.....

errrr...I worked 16 hours today or yesterday...wtf???
I'm so fucken tired. i can't go to sleep. I barely got home 1/2 hour ago.
I have to get up and go to work again in 5 hours :(
On top of that...I'll gave to work late again tommorrow.

Holy honeysuckle. I think I've stayed up long enough that I've officially reached the point where I don't require sleep anymore. Like...40-something hours awake.

Probably a bad sign.

At some point I will have to bonk myself on the head and pass out for a bit.

----Steve

Latest posts

Back