What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*hugs crow and cheaptrick*

well missed another class today, instead i went and got free pie

.....worth it

:p

What he'll say next. And what I'll have to show him and say to him in order for him to just confess.

omgs every time I come here I'm like, eh, then I see evfan91's sig and am like OMGS YUS and have to say something about it here.

Also, that was my favourite line from Buffy. My brain died when that old crazy man made another reference to it later, about curds and whey or whatever it was he said.

*ninjas out, never to be heard from again for another few months when she will come back and say the same thing*

Ok I feel all better now but... insomnia? omg lol

And can I just say that I am really looking forward to my weekend? Oh yes.

cheaptrickfan said:

insomnia? hmm, rumor has it that can be cured with coffee!!! :club:

Just_Some_Dude said:
cheaptrickfan said:

insomnia? hmm, rumor has it that can be cured with coffee!!! :club:

Oh! excellent point. I must go make a pot now. :D

I am thinking what better movie to watch while I pluck my eyebrows than "40 Year-old Virgin?"

Ok, so I thought I was all better, so then I went out and ran errands and prepared for my big weekend, and now I have a dry, hacking, but deep in the lungs cough.

If I get pneumonia I'm going to be oh so pissed.

NOOOOOOOOO!

Also: I totally do not feel like cooking today. I think I'm going to get Chinese food.

Who the fresia is Wendy Williams and why the hell does she have a talk show?

I'm thinking about getting breast implants, I'm tired of being flat chested.
I want another cup of tea and a joint.
I'm thinking about running away from home, and I miss my boyfriend...

hmmm with the power of the internet and my newfound debit card, I could totally go completely goth

:D

.........................................heh strange i guess over all the years I no longer care anymore :( and no matter how depressed I get I think I'd probably still be too stingy with my money

and really people who have enough money to buy an entire outfit from hot topic, really shouldn't be in the mood to wear them

well i really don't need a black sweatshirt since it is april, but omg they look so cool,

you know what really pisses me off how many cool sweatshirts I've lost, and my mom threw away my awesome pants that can never be forgiven

just ahh **** the models they make going goth look soo hot,

well i mean get rid of the stress acnne ( it will go away as soon as finals are over I'm sure) straighten my hair every day, as well as dye it black with some blue streaks ( that'd be ******* awesome) and get some eyeliner and honeysuckle, ya i could pull it of it'd be ******* awesome
bbut everyday!?

*sighs* really depressing that I'm actually too lethargic and depressed to go goth.

I mean seriously, you know how the seriously hardcore depressed people dress, we wear pajama's and ******* bunny slippers because we're too depressed to get out of bed and are too depressed too worry if people think we look like slobs

but **** those models they make going goth look so hot

ya the reason is, I've gotten incredibly bored of my wardrobe, I swear I haven't gotten any good clothes in over 2 years

so i'm doing some online shopping

and some ***** from the laundry room stole my awesome the only thing we have to fear is fear itself and spiders t shirt so i ordered another one again tonight I'm glad they don't go out of stock unlike anything cool at that whore hot topic D;

rest in peace my awesome harry potter jacket rest in peace D;

although there's a super awesome pair of shorts i want to get, but i have no idea what size i should get :(

i don't know if anyone really care but here's the link

I'm about 5'3 and 111lbs

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Apparel/Black-Grommet-TieUp-Shorts-295423.jsp

y the way anyone know where to find some good cool t shirts online?

i did find a really cool shirt and $20 mens $40 womans WTF!!

ok looking at my shorts, and my roomates opinion I think I'll go with a size 7

still can't find any good t shirts online, well i am stingy and kinda picky i guess

evanescencefan91 said:
although there's a super awesome pair of shorts i want to get, but i have no idea what size i should get :(

i don't know if anyone really care but here's the link

I'm about 5'3 and 111lbs

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Apparel/Black-Grommet-TieUp-Shorts-295423.jsp

Awwww, you must be tiny :D Click on the Size Chart.

evanescencefan91 said:
y the way anyone know where to find some good cool t shirts online?

i did find a really cool shirt and $20 mens $40 womans WTF!!

ok looking at my shorts, and my roomates opinion I think I'll go with a size 7

still can't find any good t shirts online, well i am stingy and kinda picky i guess

http://www.grindstore.com/
http://www.bluebanana.com/
http://www.loudclothing.com/

You should be able to find what you are looking for on those sites. I get my crap from there :D

lamo...there is some dark clothing in hot topics isn't here?
Sorry..I don't shop on line.

hahahaaa..I have to look in the boy's section for my pants and shorts.
I can get away with size 14 boys or size 28-29 waist men.
Some of shorts or pants in 29 are still a little bit too big on me.

You gatta try them out...it depends on the cut and what brand when it comes to pants
or shorts...you know that.

That's why men make 20% more money than women...our clothe cost less :p

I better get my ass to bed now...work tommorrow
except i can't freaken sleep..
must be the **** energy drink my friend gave me :(

Latest posts

Back