What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
up one minute..down the next...maybe I'm just tired..blah blah black sheep,have you any walls and bridges of madison county for two and two for tea pee and q's for the toilets stick together....

im thinking about how i dont want to go to work even though its only a 5 hour shift tonight. im not supposed to work mondays dammit! lol

cheaptrickfan said:
There were church-going Germans, singing Russians and a tick-ridden, rabid werewolf in last night's dream. I was also young and beautiful in it, so you know it was total fiction from my subconscious.

Sometimes my subconscious weirds me out.

Do you ever feel as though you need to recover from waking from a disturbing dream? I sure do.

you still are ;)

Just_Some_Dude said:
cheaptrickfan said:
There were church-going Germans, singing Russians and a tick-ridden, rabid werewolf in last night's dream. I was also young and beautiful in it, so you know it was total fiction from my subconscious.

Do you ever feel as though you need to recover from waking from a disturbing dream? I sure do.

you still are ;)
That would make a great film..

Just_Some_Dude said:
cheaptrickfan said:

you still are ;)

Get out of my head, you!!!

Mike Moose said:
That would make a great film..

Which, the dream or the idea of my being stuck in that dream?

Actually, both would work...

I am out of Diet Coke and have the aspartame-shakes. I hate that. :(

I should take a break from the diet sodas for a while.

there is no food in any cabinet or crevice of this house

and I will probably not have clean laundry for another week,

..............yay I'm home

I wish my dad would get some broadband so I could stay at his place

I'm thinking about when I cheated on my boyfriend...
I didn't do it because he cheated on me, or out of spite or to hurt him, I don't remember thinking about him at all that night, I just did it because I wanted that guy.
I woke up the next morning, went home and suddenly realised that if my experience was just a meaningless f*ck maybe it didn't mean anything when my boyfriend cheated on me either, I suddenly understood that it doesn't always have to mean anything at all... I stopped being angry about everything and feeling hurt, alot of bad stuff happened but the past is the past, it does no good to drag things up. I forgave my boyfriend and I feel better for forgiving him because now I can see the good in him again.

I'm thinking about my boyfriend, I'm wondering when he'll next try to contact me, I wish he would call me more often, I miss him...

I'm thinking about buying the rest of those cute little Babycham deer I saw in the antiques shop I bought my little Babycham from. I've just realised that if I'd taken the man's offer and bought the whole lot for £60 then and there that I would be saving myself some cash, I only bought one costing £25, if I go back and get the others I'll probably be offered them at a price of around £45/£50. I want them, so I'm willing to spend that, but now I'm annoyed at my lack of foresight when buying my Babycham that day.

Well, my day for tomorrow has officially been ruined as of early from tonight's shift.

My GM is closing tomorrow, and she is......well, you know, tough. So it'd be a lot of work to begin with. But the real issue is that our new district manager is visiting tomorrow night and apparently all the way through close.
I don't even want to think about the pressure I'm going to feel with our GM and DM breathing down my neck even if I'm just washing stuff.
And the scrubbing.......oh god I'll probably have to do the whole store or something, uuuuuuuuugh.
why do I have to be working tomorrow? why?

I think our old DM visited not too long ago and he didn't even come in the back dish washing area, but that was during the day....no wait, it was a night shift cause that's all I work, it had to of been early.
This will be a little different I think though.

Oh man, if I can just be on dishes I'll stand a chance.
I still think I"m going to need a good amount of luck tomorrow though......

How will Lost end? Tonight is the last episode before the grand series finale on Sunday.

Ok, I exaggerated. It was basically like any other day lol.
That's what I get for listening to people like that lol.

Anyway....she came by today, while I was on break. I was hoping we might have a chance to talk but she took her food uh across the street so she probably was busy. I'm trying to keep my head clear, but man it would be nice if she was into me. It's so lonely when I get home from work.:(
I think I've already set myself up for disappointment if nothing happens though, when I get an idea my head likes to run with it. Plus she's really pretty too, sigh.

Oh yeah when I was picking up a lot of plates at the front garbage bin some ****** chucks his plate towards the garbage, it goes in, where it doesn't belong, and a bunch of crap on it gets all over the trash bin. *******, I can't believe I tried to be nice to you. I like how snobby you marched out of the restaurant too, it was hilarious.
Seriously though, some people are real ********.

five more days......then I have to go to some learning thing for work, and then a day off. Hopefully more than just one, I don't know if I can do another 10 straight days thing, although the money would be good. We'll see.

Latest posts

Back