What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, surgery went well, the kid tolerated the anesthesia just fine and the prognosis is good for recovery and normal growth of her leg.

Of course as I was writing this, she stumbled on her way back from the bathroom and I saw her falling in slow motion and all I could manage was also in slow-motion, "NOOoooooOOOOooo..."

I think that we're ok and that she didn't do anything but lightly glance her heel. I don't need this agita. fresia.

mango moon man make monkey maze mighty mean
Lingo lady lights lake
hamish the seagull flies above the town laughing 'cause he thinks he
woke me up this morning..oh little does he know!!

I find it hard to talk to her on the phone. How will I talk to her when I meet her in a few weeks (omg)

Belzazace said:
I've learned to cope by acting indifferent but it always amazes me how many people, usually complete strangers that seem to want to help actually ask me "Do you wash your face properly?" or "Have you noticed your face? you need to use some soap on it" which is when I would like to put my foot up their ass coz that is just plain rude!!!....

Neways if you find a solution PLEASE let me know :)

People who have the sheer audacity to say crap like that to you deserve to be set on fire. I'm so sorry you have to put up with idiots. If I find something that works for me, I'll make sure I let you know!!!

CTF - how is the kidlet today?

I'm just thinking about taking a nap this afternoon. Mmmm. Nap.

TheWickedOne said:
CTF - how is the kidlet today?

I'm just thinking about taking a nap this afternoon. Mmmm. Nap.

She's doing pretty good, her spirits are up and the pain is managed. She's bumming about being restricted though. Thanks for asking. :D

I'd go for the nap if I were you. ;-)

I hope I can wake up at a reasonable time tommorow, its something I have trouble doing

..just been to a horrible-to-noisy-gig and the music sucked!..stood outside for most of it while trying to hold about 10 conversations at once with people who keep forgeting I'm deaf in one ear...it's nice to come back to my peaceful place...checked to see if Agent Scully had phoned but she must be busy..gonna sleep with the window open to soak up some cool night breeze..
give my senses a rest..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

goodnight scully
xx

I only have one good ear to hear out of, and it is now all blocked up and i can hardly hear. it's bugging me... :( I bet i have an ear infection... why do i still get them at my age?

I'm thinking about having a nightcap before I go to bed tonight.
I'm thinking about having another cigarette, or maybe a joint before bed.
I'm thinking about my boyfriend, I haven't heard from him for a few days, I hope he is OK.
I might go and do some housework in a little while.
I'm thinking about tomorrow, I have been procrastinating and I think I should use this weekend as an opportunity to get some things done.
I'm thinking about how much my neck hurts, I don't know what I've done to it, it hurts and the discomfort is distracting.
I have a really irritating tune stuck in my head.

I feel genuinely excited for the future :)

We're in control of the wheel, just gotta do our best to steer it.

Danielle said:
I only have one good ear to hear out of, and it is now all blocked up and i can hardly hear. it's bugging me... :( I bet i have an ear infection... why do i still get them at my age?
i've had ear infections since I was 14..major bummer..I sympathize..

I'm thinking about going and finding something to eat in about 10 minutes.
I wish my headache would go away, I've had it for a fw hours now...
I really hope I win the My Little Pony I bidded for on Ebay, I think I will because there's not much time left and I'm the only bidder. She's an early UK pony named 'Gypsy' (bright orange body, bright red hair, silver glitter tambourines symbol, freckles, unicorn), I had her when I was very little and always loved her the most.
I can't decide wether or not to have another joint tonight.
I think I'l carry on reading my book later in bed ('Crash' by JG Ballard).
I'm thinking about my boyfriend and still hoping he's OK...
I've forgotten about what else I was thinking about earlier...

Broken_Doll said:
I think I'l carry on reading my book later in bed ('Crash' by JG Ballard).

read that a year or so ago, pretty depressing

listening to Don Caballero before I go to bed

Latest posts

Back