What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
csmswhs--
OMG-No wonder you pulled the little guy out. Smart--smart move on you're part. There are a lot of really fine and dedicated teachers out there but the bad ones can cause problems with kids that can set up problems for years after. You're little one is sooo lucky to have you. I'm a pretty passive person but I have to agree with bjd on this one....Teachers who behave that way, need to be worked over with a cleated board. Ughhhh
I also put my name on a local, homeschoolers site, for coaching art and have gotten 2 enquiring e-mails. This will be a lot of FUN! Thanks again for the giving me the idea. Also, if you ever want to kabitz about your homeschooling adventure just pm me!
Thanks for the kind words. :) *hugs*

Evanfan--I hope you got some shut-eye! I hate it when my sleep patterns go wonky too. Messes up the whole next day...

discolemonade-- I hope your tummy feels better too! :)

I'm thinking I want to give everyone else a big *WAVE* and :)

jsd--
I can't give you a reprieve or a bag to punch but I can tell you, I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

Just_Some_Dude said:
i need a reprieve.

i also need a punching bag. or something.

haven't been feeling quite myself lately.

(((JSD)))

It's been an aggravating morning so far.

I am thinking that it doesnt feel too good to accidently over-eat. I'm feeling sort of ill right now, like I want to barf it all up. x_x

P.S. I hope you feel better soon JSD. :/

cheaptrickfan said:

That was my morning yesterday. :p

I hate those sorts of mornings. -_-

SophiaGrace said:
I am thinking that it doesnt feel too good to accidently over-eat. I'm feeling sort of ill right now, like I want to barf it all up. x_x

Feel better soon, Soph.

SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:

:(

My morning has gotten better already because I've been in the kitchen cooking up a storm. Cooking is so therapeutic for me, it always improves my mood. :)

The brown basmati rice I've got cooking smells divine.

cheaptrickfan said:
SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:

:(

My morning has gotten better already because I've been in the kitchen cooking up a storm. Cooking is so therapeutic for me, it always improves my mood. :)

The brown basmati rice I've got cooking smells divine.

I like cooking for my mom. :) I made her a greek dish for her birthday last year.

This summer we made some Domaldes....I don't know if I am spelling that right, but it's a sort of... Greek dish (yes we are of Greek heritage) where you roll stuff up in grape leaves.

It was fun. I like cooking with and for her.

I like people who actually enjoy cooking. Most people don't know how and they just pop in something pre-made into the microwave.

Gross. Less time consuming maybe, but I still think the thought of a microwave dinner is gross.

I'm glad it's therapeutic for you. Everyone needs a stress/mood lifter. *hugs*

Nina said:
csmswhs--
OMG-No wonder you pulled the little guy out. Smart--smart move on you're part. There are a lot of really fine and dedicated teachers out there but the bad ones can cause problems with kids that can set up problems for years after. You're little one is sooo lucky to have you. I'm a pretty passive person but I have to agree with bjd on this one....Teachers who behave that way, need to be worked over with a cleated board. Ughhhh
I also put my name on a local, homeschoolers site, for coaching art and have gotten 2 enquiring e-mails. This will be a lot of FUN! Thanks again for the giving me the idea. Also, if you ever want to kabitz about your homeschooling adventure just pm me!
Thanks for the kind words. :) *hugs*

i'm going to someday maybe show her the graciousness, intelligence, wisdom, etc.. that i expected from her.

i'm glad you have got responses Nina, i wish i was needing help with art, because if i was, you'd be the first one i would call.

unfortunately, it might possibly be (not necessarily saying), but i'm suspecting it might be with math:(

the only thing that bugs me about this is, pardon me for saying this, but, my son is not a math kid.

i don't see much of a point in getting in a wild hurdy gurdy about math, wasting such precious few moments of our happiness and short lives (and precious moments of what he truly is) on something that he isn't. (although i've never and never have said this or suggested this, never)

(and i do always praise the glories of math to him, [i have nothing against it whatsover, truly truly thankful actually] and always let him know that if he ever feels the need to go in that direction, i am there!)

rock on nina. rock on.

csm..
One of the absolute joys of HS'ing is that you can adjust his subjects to coincide with his skills and interests. He might not love math one year and jump into down the road, because he's NOT in tears every night night struggling with homework now... As long as you get the requirments for your state in, you're free to set the pace and tone to fit you and the little guys needs. Makes for kids who actually like and want to learn. It's lot of work for the parents but it is soooo beneficial to the children. I totally admire you for taking this on.

Nina said:
(((ctf))) Breathe,,,,,in and out,,, Don't worry, they'll be teens before you turn around...:p

My older one is on the cusp of teendom.

discolemonade said:
cheaptrickfan said:
If this kid doesn't quit with the tantrums, I'm going to flip my gourd.
^
I'm never having kids haha

Ha. You say that now. Come tell me that again in 15 years when you've got a screaming toddler in your face. :p

hmm well I finished my online reading and left my textbooks at home

my bike has been making a strange clicking noise when i pedal, I hope I can figure out a way to stop that,

I thought I might stay on campus till 5 or so, so I could eat dinner here, but I don't know If I want to kill time till then or if I should just go home

******* faboo. That conversation is totally going to come back around to bite me in the ass, I just know it. It's going to be fun taking the high road on this one.

I wish I could meditate, but I don't know why I couldn't.

Edit: Jogging is back on schedule, now I just need better sleep schedule, and I need to clean my room.

Latest posts

Back