What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
******* faboo. That conversation is totally going to come back around to bite me in the ass, I just know it. It's going to be fun taking the high road on this one.

And just as I have spoken, so it has come to pass.

Oh and no high road in sight, but that's ok, because he went pretty ******* low himself.

I feel like throwing and breaking things now. I also feel nauseated.

Oh, still trembling with rage and have that piercing head pain from our "Discussion" over the phone. Maybe an aneurysm in my head will blow and it'll all be over.

RIGHT NOW is when I need someone.

ohh I'm so sorry CT *hugs*

kitty_hugs.jpg

this too shall pass, and in a day or two you'll feel better

here's some asprin too to help with that headache

unbranded-aspirin-75mg-dispersible-tablets-bp-size-100.jpg

we care about you here

<3

:)

I'm thinking I'm too old to be on this site and that here is just another example of not fitting in.

Youre not too old for the site. There are a lot of older people here. I am older than you may think.

I am thinking

I am

very

BORED

and none of my MSN ppl are online.

*sigh*

I feel like a loser. I actually got to talk to an attorney this morning and I could not stop crying the entire time.

So much for being a strong, capable woman. WTF kind of feminist goes to ******* pieces after her husband leaves her? How the hell could I have let things get to this point?

cheaptrickfan said:
I feel like a loser. I actually got to talk to an attorney this morning and I could not stop crying the entire time.

So much for being a strong, capable woman. WTF kind of feminist goes to ******* pieces after her husband leaves her? How the hell could I have let things get to this point?

you may be a feminist, but you are first and foremost a human being. (((ctf)))

ctf--Strong, capable women aren't immune to times and experiences like this, but being strong and capable are two of the qualities that will help you through it to the other side, where some peace and happiness can find you again. You're NOT a loser either, you cried because it hurt. Feelings like that don't diminish worth, if anything they increase a persons value, to cry is simply to "feel and care." *hugs*

don't beat yourself up ctf. betrayal makes me want to.. injure. all the hurting is the saddest part. "cry if you want to cry.. if it sets you free, if it lets you breath, if it helps you see, if it clears your eyes.."

--

so one of them had the nerve to get in touch eh? the psycho's are running out of people to play with, no effin honeysuckle. not above using an innocent for another hit of some of that energy you lack? lord, there are some twisted crawlers around..

it's alright cheaptrick you are human and it's important to keep that in mind divorces are very difficult even for the most mature and most tough feminist there is

and oommmmmmm cheetos

**** I can taste the unhealthieness

but I just can't stop eating theme

ahhhmmmm

Cheaptrickfan, that's awful, I'm so very sorry that you're going through something like that. Just wanted to say I have been in that position, although in my case it was a mutual separation --
and that EVEN when mutual it is hellish, soul-destroying and unbearably difficult for anyone to go through.

I feel for you, I know it will be tough but you'll get through.
And you are not a loser for crying! I was the same, trust me, in fact probably worse! it's normal, jeez if you weren't it would mean you were a robot, no matter how much
of a feminist you are -breaking a bond like that is heart-wrenching.
So u should give yourself a break.
But am v. sorry to hear you are in that position, my deepest sympathies go
out to you ((( HUGS )))

Just_Some_Dude said:
you may be a feminist, but you are first and foremost a human being. (((ctf)))

Thanks, JSD. xo

Nina said:
being strong and capable are two of the qualities that will help you through it to the other side

Thank you, Nina. I just wish I didn't feel like such a basketcase.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
don't beat yourself up ctf. betrayal makes me want to.. injure. all the hurting is the saddest part. "cry if you want to cry.. if it sets you free, if it lets you breath, if it helps you see, if it clears your eyes.."

Thanks P2P. Jut when I think I am all cried out, I burs5t into totally inappropriate tears - like when I was picking up the kids from school. If I cared anymore I'd have been mortified, but I am past the point of caring.

evanescencefan91 said:
it's alright cheaptrick you are human and it's important to keep that in mind divorces are very difficult even for the most mature and most tough feminist there is

Thanks, hon. xoxo

evanescencefan91 said:
and oommmmmmm cheetos

I would do almost anything for some Cheetos right now.

cherrystar said:
But am v. sorry to hear you are in that position, my deepest sympathies go
out to you ((( HUGS )))

Thank you. I'm sorry that you were in similar straits. I guess even when it's amicable, it still sucks. :*(

Divorces are one of the toughest things to deal with emotionally CTF in my opinion.

Don't feel bad.

Latest posts

Back