What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ctf--
When my dream finally comes true and we're neighbors, we'll get a case of something strong and alcoholic and down a few bags of Cheetos while burning the baskets we were housed in, during the bad times.... You'll get through this. I just know you will, it sucks worse than anything but you will make it through. You are a strong woman, I read it in every word you write.
JSD & Evanescfan--being you like Cheetos---feel free to join us! Oh and bring your baskets too and we'll make a bonfire...

cheetos!

anyway, i done science homework all night and saved it then closed it down. i found out it wasnt saved on my computer anywhere! it is so annoying and i need to go to sleep now cos of driving tomorrow.

SophiaGrace said:
Divorces are one of the toughest things to deal with emotionally CTF in my opinion.

It's true. I should be handling this better, since this is 4 years in the making, but it's exacerbated by the fact that almost every other area of my life is imploding at the same time.

Just_Some_Dude said:
i would do anything for cheetos any time of any day. i am a cheetos whore.

You and me both, sugar.

eris said:
Ive got some cheetos.

Don't tease me like that. :(

Nina said:
ctf--
When my dream finally comes true and we're neighbors, we'll get a case of something strong and alcoholic and down a few bags of Cheetos while burning the baskets we were housed in, during the bad times.... You'll get through this. I just know you will, it sucks worse than anything but you will make it through. You are a strong woman, I read it in every word you write.

A nice cleansing bonfire would be a good thing.

Thank you, everyone. Thank God I have this place.

Spare said:
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

1sm096hug4.gif

aww *hugss cheaptrick* will always be here for you :D

ah this was a productive evening

hah lols not,

man I love finding new comics on the web

but today I was actually a good little nerd that supported the comic book industry by actually buying 2 tangable comic books,
haha they put them in a brown paper bag, so no one on the street would see that I purchased comic books

My husband is in the shower.

I think I am going to go join him.

SURPRISE !

Goodnight, everyone. Im sure Ill be here again tomorrow.

has anyone ever received a facebook message by a random acquaintance you barely know inviting you for lunch at their apartment?

hmm well better than being lonely, and besides they look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy to normal to be a serial killer

dude what would we talk about,

did she go to my highschool or not? I'm trying to remember

i just cant get rid of this feeling. it feels like i dont have a place. it feels like i wont ever have a place. it feels like i will always be alone. why do i always feel like this? its like there is something wrong with me.

edgecrusher said:
i just cant get rid of this feeling. it feels like i dont have a place. it feels like i wont ever have a place. it feels like i will always be alone. why do i always feel like this? its like there is something wrong with me.

I feel the same way . . like life is never gonna get any better.

You're depressed.
No, there's nothing wrong with you.

evanescencefan91 said:
and besides they look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy to normal to be a serial killer

many a horror movie has started ... and ENDED ... with the same thinking!

:eek:

(don't become a human shishkabob, evfan) k?

Sean said:
edgecrusher said:

I feel the same way . . like life is never gonna get any better.

You're depressed.
No, there's nothing wrong with you.

Edge, I agree with Sean here. When I am in a depression, my thinking is exactly like that. It feels as though I am in the bottom of a pit, that I have always been down there, and that nothing will ever change.

What you have to figure out is if this is just a case of the run-of-the-mill Blues (which you can beat on your own), or a true depression (which may require the intervention of a doctor).

Best of luck, Edge. I am pulling for you. no one deserves to suffer through this despair.

Just_Some_Dude said:
evanescencefan91 said:
and besides they look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy to normal to be a serial killer

many a horror movie has started ... and ENDED ... with the same thinking!

Many real-life serial killers were kind of normal-looking too, though some of them fit the idea that there was something visibly off about them.

That it's good I finally managed some graphics work tonight. Some motivation at last. Thank the holy monkeyspunk moped for that!

EF- just thought Id tell ya that I saw a piece of your art in the "show your desktop" thread and it was really really really good !

Latest posts

Back