What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan91 said:
... they look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy to normal to be a serial killer

Are you sure that picture of them is really them? Not some creeper googling pics and posing as a chick on facebook?

Please go to a public place if you have lunch, if only at least for the one time :(
Be safe.

Just_Some_Dude Wrote:
(Yesterday 01:35 PM)evanescencefan91 Wrote:
and besides they look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy to normal to be a serial killer

many a horror movie has started ... and ENDED ... with the same thinking!

Many real-life serial killers were kind of normal-looking too, though some of them fit the idea that there was something visibly off about them.

hahahahahaha thanks for the picts and advice guys,

lols I've met her before I think I met her at hillcrest last year

alright statistics will have to wait I'm hungry

^^ Ive met a lot of people off of the internet, and Ive never had a problem. I would be carefull, though.

________________________________________________-

I am thinking "I wish I could speak German". Then I could understand the (possibly satanic) lyrics to this black metal song.

My husband is working on this, and he asked me to show everyone :) there is still a lot of work to do, but he went to bed. Maybe Ill post the finished product later.

100922-232754.jpg

ahhhh

I did not just spend the entire night putting off my homework to read comic books

but if i did it was awesome

:D

man I ******* love comic books, auggh and they're so addicting too,

you can never just get to the end of one without reachign a to be continued page,

ya I blame that,

stupid awesome dramtic cliffhanger,

haha well I'll have my work cut out for me tomorrow

but man today was awesome

and dude eris that statue looks freaking awesome

:D

Woah (Y) very cool statue!

I hope things get better soon.
I'm tired of being sad.

I need a friend. :(

And a girlfriend :(.

Some people get all the bad luck.

aww *hugs sean*

don't worry things will get better, remember this too shall pass

I could use a girlfriend too :),

would you care to join me on my epic quest to obtain a hot date?

I'm a level 15 rougue :p

we can't go wrong, and I've got plenty of elixirs and high potions

QUICK TO THE CAVE OF ATTRACTIVE SINGLES

AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XP

evanescencefan91 said:
aww *hugs sean*

don't worry things will get better, remember this too shall pass

I could use a girlfriend too :),

would you care to join me on my epic quest to obtain a hot date?

I'm a level 15 rougue :p

we can't go wrong, and I've got plenty of elixirs and high potions

QUICK TO THE CAVE OF ATTRACTIVE SINGLES

AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XP

Hahahaha,
Oh my, I'll bet you'd be a really good wing-woman . . . :p

You actually UNDERSTAND girls . . so i'm sure i'll be single far longer than you :D.

And yes, i'd love to go on a quest :cool:.

I think girlfriends are in high demand around here. Unfortunately, the supply is a bit lacking:(

Hooray for us people who wish they had girlfriends!

And Sean, if we had a contest as to who will stay single longer, I think I would be the heavy favorite (to stay single)

eris--Hats off once more to that VERY talented hubs of yours! I'll be waiting for the finished pics... :)

EvanFan--You always make me smile. I love your love of comic books. You just sound adorable. :)

Jay & Sean-- I personally think there are LOTS of girls out there who would be thrilled with either of you. You BOTH sound like winners to me.

ctf--*hugs* grab that coffee woman!

I'm getting ready for an art show this weekend...My works are there so all I have to do now is show up for the reception at the gallery. I've done these things before but I always get nervous ahead of time. This also means I have to get all dressed up with heels and God, how I hate high heels. :( I'm just too short and little to NOT wear them though. Barefeet and faded jeans are my usual uniform... Ahhhhhh......If only we could live in soft faded jeans and barefootseys for everything...

Nina said:
I'm getting ready for an art show this weekend...My works are there so all I have to do now is show up for the reception at the gallery. I've done these things before but I always get nervous ahead of time. This also means I have to get all dressed up with heels and God, how I hate high heels. :( I'm just too short and little to NOT wear them though. Barefeet and faded jeans are my usual uniform... Ahhhhhh......If only we could live in soft faded jeans and barefootseys for everything...

Ooo-oo, have fun! The one and only time I had work in a gallery show was one of the highlights of my life. And I totally did not wear a dress. I had a beautiful, loose linen blend black shirt and really nice slim-cut black pants and black boots and a honeysuckle-ton of silver jewelry.

Have fun! I wish I could be there to see it. Take pictures! :D

eris said:
Hi Dreamer :)

Welcome to the site :) You are going to find good friends here. Sometimes the place is a bit slow, so you might not get responses right away but most of us will listen and talk to you :)

you are not a big loser

((((hugs))))

Thank you:)))))))))

On hold yet again. I never realized how hard it was to speak to a ******* lawyer. Times mus be tough for everyone... except lawyers.

((ctf))

I hate lawyers. About 10 years ago I got myself into a pickle and needed a lawyer.

I gave him 3500$ and he gave me... grapefruit. He gave me a grapefruit.

Thanks, jerk

someone texted me this morning, and I wasnt sure who it was but I thought it MUST be someone I know. WE texted back and forth " how u doin" and stuff.

Turned out it was the wrong number

Nice guy, though.

Weve been texting back and forth for a while now.

Maybe I made a friend ? lol

Silly me.

Think of the longest stream of cuss-words you can, and then intermingle them, mix them up, creating new combos of curses.

Do that about 10 more times and throw in a good head-desk moment and THAT's what I am thinking.

#@$5^&!!@!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back