What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
Think of the longest stream of cuss-words you can, and then intermingle them, mix them up, creating new combos of curses.

Do that about 10 more times and throw in a good head-desk moment and THAT's what I am thinking.

#@$5^&!!@!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((CTF)))))))))))))))))))))))

cheaptrickfan said:
Nina said:
I'm getting ready for an art show this weekend...My works are there so all I have to do now is show up for the reception at the gallery. I've done these things before but I always get nervous ahead of time. This also means I have to get all dressed up with heels and God, how I hate high heels. :( I'm just too short and little to NOT wear them though. Barefeet and faded jeans are my usual uniform... Ahhhhhh......If only we could live in soft faded jeans and barefootseys for everything...

Ooo-oo, have fun! The one and only time I had work in a gallery show was one of the highlights of my life. And I totally did not wear a dress. I had a beautiful, loose linen blend black shirt and really nice slim-cut black pants and black boots and a honeysuckle-ton of silver jewelry.

Have fun! I wish I could be there to see it. Take pictures! :D

OHH, there's a thought. I have more comfy boots with a decent heel too. THANKS! What were you showing at your gallery show? I wish you could be here too... :) We'd have fun, I just know it! :D

ctf... Awwww, looks like your day took a nasty turn. *hugs* I hope it improves....

some of my leisure activities are limited because the rest of the world keeps different time..

blew most of monthly download share on the uk series, Life On Mars and justed watched to first episode and i liked it and feeling good about not having blown 7G's of download on nothing.. i have the money to purchase more data blocks so i win.

my sides ache too often.. i thought maybe it's too much coffee and lack of execise but i didn't really follow that train of thought very far..

wonder how long it's going to take me to kill this pot of lavender.. and on a related matter, i am glad i don't have to wear a helmet to garden in australia..yet.

DoNotFeedTroll.png

ahh * cautiously hugs ct*

I'm sorry things have gotten so rough, just give it time friend

man i should really get started on my homework at sometime :(

ahh took a nice nap,

and had lunch with that one chick which was fun, and delicious, dude homemade freaking pizza and brownies score

she even gave me some to take home

awesome

:D

and dude what the hell disney channel!! really D;

I want juliet back! and not just some lame doppleganger bullshit

SophiaGrace said:
(((((((((((((((((((((((CTF)))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks, hon.

Nina said:
What were you showing at your gallery show? I wish you could be here too... :) We'd have fun, I just know it! :D

I had an oil, a pastel and a watercolor. :)

Nina said:
ctf... Awwww, looks like your day took a nasty turn. *hugs* I hope it improves....

Thanks, Nina. xoxo

evanescencefan91 said:
ahh * cautiously hugs ct*

I'm sorry things have gotten so rough, just give it time friend

Thanks EvFan. xoxo

evanescencefan91 said:
and had lunch with that one chick which was fun, and delicious, dude homemade freaking pizza and brownies score

she even gave me some to take home

Mmmm, brownies. :9

*edit lawyer rant*

I DON'T WANT TO DO MY ******* STATS HOEMWORK
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

D; D; D; D; D;

*sighs*,

fine you win this time ******* stats,

hmm hope my roomate isn't dead it's awfully quiet without her here yelling at the tv

( she's a little weird)

well I won't start to worry unless the cops show up

Ok, I'm thinking I want to leave the day on a high note.

So...

Um.

I like cheese.

I also like my boyfriend quite a lot. And kitties and fluffy bunnies and waffles and coffee and, um, fresh sheets and brownies.

How insane would it be if I made a batch of brownies right now?

Probably pretty insane.

But then I'd have... brownies. That's kind of a win-win situation.

^^^EvFan: Do your homework!!

But have a brownie first. :D

discolemonade said:
I'm thinking that I want to be ctf when I grow up hahaha in a non creepy way :0

Nearly spit out my Diet Coke at that. lol

It's the brownies, isn't it? Everyone wants the brownies.

brownies I ate ideed :D

one chapter down, one to go

ah good roomate's not dead, just wet

( it's raining)

discolemonade said:
Yeah actually hah I wanna make brownies 24/7 when I grow up! :D

One of the perks of being The Mom is that I get to make brownies basically whenever I ******* feel like it. heh

sounds like a sweet deal ct

ahh finally I finished my stats homework and it's only 1:30am

and only 9 hours till my next class

man fresia college and the education system,

do what that one guy did in that one movie move to alaska not work and just live off the land sweet deal :)

and then die five months later from eating a poisonous plant due to lack of basic botany knowledge

AHHHH fresia

gah ******* need and importance of education

* mumbles incoherently*

*sighs*

well good night everyone

:)

evanescencefan91 said:
do what that one guy did in that one movie move to alaska not work and just live off the land sweet deal :)

and then die five months later from eating a poisonous plant due to lack of basic botany knowledge

Christopher McCandless?

discolemonade said:
Yeah actually hah I wanna make brownies 24/7 when I grow up! :D

LOL :)

You're so sweet.

I cannot fathom how my friend can face a full english breakfast in the mornings. Would his diabetes have something to do with it?

i am so bored right now... i guess i should just go to sleep... or i can comb the dating sites looking for people to write to or wink at, or i could just eat ice cream.

Latest posts

Back