What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeverMore said:
A couple days ago I got very drunk to the point of vomiting, I had a conversation the day after with a friend of mine whom I talked to that drunk night, I expected the usual "Morning sunshine" followed by some laughs about how drunk I was last night. Instead she looked at me with concern and told me she was worried about me, that I had been drinking a lot lately, that I never used to drink at all, how much I've changed and she reminded me of how many addicts are in my family and that I should be really careful.

I was dumbfounded, I hadn't realized things had gotten so bad but I have changed, I used to hate alcohol because I saw what it did to so many people in my family, but then I started drinking more and more.... Scary how fast people change

You really should be careful nevermore. Don't succumb to this "family curse". Alcohol probably really is a poison for you since your family has a history of being addicts.

I'd stay away from it if I were you. :(

Got to stop nodding off while I meditate, as it's disrupting my sleep pattern.

Gotta start running again, too!

I want to fly far away from here. D'ya think they'd miss me if I were gone? They certainly don't appreciate me now that I am here.

Calgon, you *****, take me AWAY.

Barring that, I might need some chocolate-covered espresso beans and a bourbon.

{{{ctf}}} The Calgon ***** is good for nothing more than a scummy ring around the tub... I'd run with the beans & Bourbon... I hope the day improves.

*googles Calgon ****** >_>

*comes back with this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calgon *

Oh it's to take calcium out of water? Or, to soften water...or....something like that :p

"preventing formation of unwanted salts and interference by those cations with the actions of soap or other detergents."

I"m probably too young to get the reference. -_-

Thanks, Nina. I knew that there would be days like this, but... actually, this sums it up best:

challenges03.jpg

The hauls up the rocks, suck big-time....But once you get to the top the view is good. Don't let the honeysuckle causing this grief and upset win.... Do better and move forward to spite what's caused you pain. The more ya hurt the more the other side wins. The best revenge is too THRIVE!

evanescencefan91 said:
*hugs nevermore*

*Hugs Back*

How has college been going?

SophiaGrace said:
You really should be careful nevermore. Don't succumb to this "family curse". Alcohol probably really is a poison for you since your family has a history of being addicts.

I'd stay away from it if I were you. :(

Yea I've decided to stop drinking for a while, until I can definitively say I WILL stop after 1 or 2 beers, which may be never, I guess we'll see

this is gonna be a busy and interesting week. fun and annoying all at the same time. i have an epic concert tomorrow night but i have to work in the morning so that means i will get no sleep and then be out all night. it will totally be worth it thogh because i cant wait for this concert. i need this couple of hours to just rock out and forget about life and stupid people and stupid honeysuckle. then i have to work 2 more mornings this week... thats the annoying part. its gonna be a crappy week for sleeping for me. but my friend, my sister and i are all pitching in to get my roommate an xbox 360 for his birthday. its not til december but we had to get it now or we wouldnt be able to. we are going to give it to him early... like when my sister gets home from work tonight early. my roommate is going to freak out when he sees it. he will love us forever.

edgecrusher said:
this is gonna be a busy and interesting week. fun and annoying all at the same time. i have an epic concert tomorrow night but i have to work in the morning so that means i will get no sleep and then be out all night. it will totally be worth it thogh because i cant wait for this concert. i need this couple of hours to just rock out and forget about life and stupid people and stupid honeysuckle. then i have to work 2 more mornings this week... thats the annoying part. its gonna be a crappy week for sleeping for me. but my friend, my sister and i are all pitching in to get my roommate an xbox 360 for his birthday. its not til december but we had to get it now or we wouldnt be able to. we are going to give it to him early... like when my sister gets home from work tonight early. my roommate is going to freak out when he sees it. he will love us forever.

am very happy for you, i missed metallica recently and alot of other of my few dreams to see live, and i was pretty upset about it. i'm glad you found a way to go

its unfortunate you have to return to that hellhole tho. that everliving hellhoooooooole

evanescencefan91 Wrote:
*hugs nevermore*

*Hugs Back*

How has college been going?

yay thanks It's going alright still unemployed, but I've accepted it,
I registered and voted today

I actually voted no to repal the 21 one ordinace,

mainly because I never go to bars, so it wouldn't matter anyone, but I'd like some schafrenfredue

I was motivated by revenged to those loud dumb fucks on my floor last year, I have no patience for loud drunks,

of course if they can't go to bars, they might just start drinking in the dorms but I don't live in the dorms anymore
it's a little ways from campus but I gotta say the apartment deal is a pretty good gig

and maybe then more people will get expelled which means more schfrenfredue

and less competition for valedvictorian,

hm I am a rather vindictive underachieving goody two shoes, but what can I say, I'm all for druink duschbags getting expelled, it just feels right

I went and saw rosemarys baby at the biju over the weekend with my roomate and a friend

wow, my roommate just told me, that if we hadn't met last year she probably would have dropped out of college,

she said, she was really depressed when we met, and she didn't have a lot of friends here

I feel kinda touched, I mean I feel bad because she was depressed and all that, but it really kinda made me smile
I've always thought that,I've never really affected other people's lives at all, and if I just disappeared, or if I had never been born no one would notice and really nothing would change

but I am glad I actually made a positive impact on someone's life it feels good :)

I guess you can really never know how many other people even in the same school can be just as lonely and depressed as you or sometimes even more.

It's good to come up to people and be friendly and talk to them,

someone may spend their whole day just wishing someone would, I know I did in high school

Wish you wouldn't call me anymore. I hate that you don't care about me. I shouldn't expect it, but I'm always hurt when you follow through with your usual antics.

Is it so hard to ask how I am doing? How college is going? What's new? You know, you two deserve each other. You called because you wanted to know if I had her number, when I haven't spoken a word to her since the funeral. She's your favorite, and you must be so proud she's just like her user-daddy.

I don't need your help or hers. I've pushed myself this far in spite of you and everyone else who thought I couldn't hack it.

Someday, you will need my help -- you'll regret hurting me and mom.

Latest posts

Back