What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This makes me feel better :D

internet said:
Pennsylvania Grass From The Future?
No Water needed, No Mow, Low Cost What Spock Would Use For Sure.
PearlsPremium.com/Future-Grass!
See your ad here »

at least the grass is getting better

prayers for rain

'you shatter me your grip on me a hold on me
so dull it kills you stifle me infectious sense of
hopelessness and prayers for rain i suffocate i
breathe in dirt and nowhere shines but desolate
and drab the hours all spent on killing time
again all waiting for the rain

you fracture me your hands on me a touch so
plain so stale it kills you strangle me entangle
me in hopelessness and prayers for rain i
deteriorate i live in dirt and nowhere glows but
drearily and tired the hours all spent on killing
time again all waiting for the rain'

- the cure

I'm thinking about how much I need a boyfriend right now.... i miss that feeling when you hug someone and can stay laying in their arms forever...

because "alot" isnt a word so they are full of it :(

but im sure you do have a lot going for you

you just dont believe it

list of needs:

putty
bondo
grout?
one of those machines that if i was doing it i'd be bouncing all over the room

old kitchen island removers? perhaps a sledgehammer?

[youtube]hqyc37aOqT0[/youtube]

Danielle said:
I really wish i could stop thinking of someone that has no interest in me....but i can't. *sigh*

:(:(:(
:(.
it's terrible , i got it too.

unfortunately, you can't turn off feelings for someone :(.

alonewanderer said:
Why do people say "you've got alot going for you" to me when I don't agree?

I've been told the same thing, even when I feel shitty as hell and just want to dwell in my "woe is me" state.

Eh, I dunno. People just want to help and don't always know what to say. Like, I try my best to relate to people, but I suck at giving advice sometimes.

Or I figure, maybe they are right. I just need to take a step back for a second and see my life from a different perspective. Then I usually come to the resolution that things aren't as bad as I may think... Just wish that mentality would stick around.

shells said:
alonewanderer said:
Why do people say "you've got alot going for you" to me when I don't agree?

I've been told the same thing, even when I feel shitty as hell and just want to dwell in my "woe is me" state.

Eh, I dunno. People just want to help and don't always know what to say. Like, I try my best to relate to people, but I suck at giving advice sometimes.

Or I figure, maybe they are right. I just need to take a step back for a second and see my life from a different perspective. Then I usually come to the resolution that things aren't as bad as I may think... Just wish that mentality would stick around.

Sometimes I think we just get so stuck in our mindsets that it's nearly impossible to see out of them. :(

I know I get like this sometimes. :/

*hugs*

i dont understand people at all. everyone is insane. they do the same things over and over again expecting different results and they completely ignore something potentially good thats right in their face. then complain about nothing good ever happening. maybe if you gave something different a chance you wouldnt be stuck in the same situations feeling the same all the time.

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".

i think this applies to the human race in general. we are all insane.

it is true edgecrusher *hugs*

:)

a yearn for existentialism

no time during an all-nighter

party and panic go hand in hand

words bring up unpleasant feelings

words that I do not wish were there

words I do not wish to share

How the hell does he have such a following? His posts are riddled with factual inaccuracy and emotional blather. His logic blows and he is prone to ridiculous overstatement. He is a shameless self-promoter and is filled with self-importance.

Plus, he's a moron and his writing SUCKS.

Oh my Christ, I fear for the world.

i have the day off and i was all stoked to play the new medal of honor and try to beat it tonight. but somehow the loneliness and the thoughts and feelings that come with it crept in and i cant focus. now im stuck on the computer being bored and feeling lonely.

*hugs CT* I know I am scared too

hold me :(

I like how for some reason we have tablecloths but we do not actually have a table

tsk

well I just found out my friend that is like 9 weeks pregnant is high on vicoden.

Im so pissed i just cannot stand it.

Im just turning my cellphone off for tonight

maybe i should just throw it out the window I hate answering it anyway

*hugs eris*

dude that sounds crazy, I'm sorry you haveto deal with that crap,
but by the way I freaking love your signiture!!

Placebo is ******* awesome

:D

*sighs*

back to dishes and homework

*sighs*

aww ty :) hugs are great :)

I guess some people just dont realize how bad they are sometimes... :( pregnant should = no more pills

and PLACEBO OMG

I have been like a serious and rediculous fan of Placebo since about 1997 :) Listening to them now actually

Placebo11.jpg

Latest posts

Back