What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stop watching the trailers for the movie "Red" because that movie was just so **** many shades of awesome.

Damnnnn I got a parking ticket. I wonder if the amount I didn't pay for free parking is more or less than this ticket.....

Sean said:
speak.gif

That's so true, I thought I was the only one who felt that way. I don't actually talk to myself but I do sometimes forget how I sound or like at this very moment...I feel like I can't speak even if I tried.

My emotions torture me. I have feelings for someone . .
But then i know that . . how I feel/am right now . .
It would be impossible for me to have a good/normal relationship with that person.
So I don't bother.

*hugs* I think I know how you feel but if you don't bother doing new things, you're always going to be depressed, you just have to keep trying, keep trying, keep trying even if it feels utterly ******* impossible keep trying anyway...next thing you know..you look back and you'll realize all the progress you've made even if now you don't notice them! So always keep trying even if it's just a tiny bit at a time, try to do the things that are best for you, things that will bring a smile to your face even if it's just for a moment, keep trying!

tehdreamer said:
Even if they push me away and I end up being more of an annoyance than a help, I don't think I'll ever quit trying to reach out to people. I just wish someone would realize the effort I put and reach back. Oh well.

*hugs*

edgecrusher said:
im tired of feeling this way. im just... tired of everything. this is definitely one of those days where i feel it.

I feel the same here...but I'm sure things will brighten up for the both of us and for everyone too...things will brighten up. *hugs*

haha oh that's too bad bitterlove

I got a parking ticket once

man I would do anything to get out of having to this essay,.................

I kinda want to maybe go home and nap before my 4:30 class
away

It's raining heavily outside, I'm a bit warm here but it would be nice to go out right now...yeah it'd be cold and wet but maybe I'd feel a little exhilarated.

My sister just told me she saw a dead puppy in the road earlier....as if I wasn't depressed enough already goddammit.

I finally saw a mouse in my kitchen, who tells me interesting stories every night with wood crunching sound. Looked cute, and was fast as a lightning. Now I do not know what to do with it, I kind of like it. Made me happy at least.

thinking about getting naughty with someone i just met.

she makes me feel really good.

maybe, maybe not. just thinking about it.

Last night's class reminded me of how much I love teaching. That one class session made up for that last teaching experience in the middle school.

Now if only I could get paid a livable wage. :p

how does one do a much needed to be done essay, whilejust feeling completly brian drained ugh

I remember in 2005

everything felt so alive

some time ago

but at least I'm taller now

...sweet :D

I love my ability to incorporate psychology into any and every essay I write

maslov's heirachy of needs and the breakdown of glucose releasing seratonin is why we have a massive need for the consumption of resources just in case anyone was wondering

My angels. Jordan, Tiffany, Chris and Kelsie.
All of my Children are back in my life now. My dream has come true.
I'm very grateful. I love all my kids even though they are young aduilts now.
The youngest (kelsie) seem 2 have gotten herself into a pickle...She learned from the best :p
As long as my children are willing to talking to me about anything. I'm grateful my children
trust me that much. Getting to know Jordan better and build a relationship with her..She's
my only biological child..but I havn't seen her since she was a baby. She loves me very much. :)

another good person down thanks to some *******. this is why i say i dont like people.

I really dislike political campaign ads.

Clarence Thomas's wife has some motherfucking balls to ask Anita Hill to apologize for her accusations of sexual harassment against Clarence Thomas. WTF?

work is going to suck ass for the next 48 hours... once this stupid audit is over.... I will be happier than a pig in honeysuckle...

today is going to be long and tedious... wish me luck

Latest posts

Back