What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really just ******* angry. Stupid kids at a high school near me got suspended for hazing, and people are ******* defending them AND the hazing, and I'm like, really? You think it's a good idea? Do you really?

I am obsessing about my lying cheating stealing sociopath ex and how it is not fair that he took me for everything and then married someone with money and got on with his f-ing life while I am completely alone and trying to figure out how to start over with nothing. Geez, two years now. Get over it!

GAHH videogasmes,

too addictive,

I don't have the tie to go on a five hour quest anymore

fml

******* headache

I'm thinking about meals I can have that don't rely on gas, electricity, and fast food restaurants. I'm going to go buy stuff for sandwiches and salads but I'm kind of stuck after that.

thisthreadis128585095970765586.jpg

Hello internet,

I wish it was sunny outside (D).

I'm thinking I want to run away....leave all my troubles behind but they just go with you....I still want to run...run...run...

Why am I am not kind to myself? Mind kind is what we all need....I get lonely then sad then depressed....it just doesn't seem to go away.

I seem to be running from loneliness. Doing some things I might not otherwise do....I don't seem to be able to get a handle on these thoughts and it creates low self esteem. I can't understand why I don't seem to be able to get a grip.

Pretty sad.

*hugs skyblue2*

just watched the daily show, about the chris Armstrong story at the university of Michigan

wow it is a really mean and just illogical thing to equate gays with nazis,
gays were persecuted under the nazi regime I want to make this offical,
the only gay agenda is equality!............................

............and hot chicks, (or dudes, if you're a gay guy)
but that's it

@Skyblue - I'm thinking much the same with different outcomes. Unfortunately running away doesn't appeal to me. Hiding at home, in bed, and being unsociable sounds more like me.

I hope you feel better soon. :)

oh no you don't have to shut up waterbug2 you can stay :D

*sighs* i don't want to do my stupid essay outline wahh

No rest for the wicked. Or the weary. Or the wickedly weary.

I need a full day to myself just to sleep, and I'm not going to get one of those until after the holidays, looks like.

i'm on meadow-cation right nowwwwwooooo

such horrible pain since yesterday. i have strong medication and that is not even helping much. it seems to be starting to a little now so its slightly bearable

hope everyone is ok

i miss tehdreamer, i hope she is well. i was so sad that i couldn't help her with her troubles. her financial troubles too. if i had something to give i would give it.

i'm quitting smoking. i quit for 4 years and then started again. this time its going to be more difficult, but i will do it. i must do it.

Latest posts

Back