What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sigh... im really tired of having these dreams about meeting a girl. its especially worse when its about a girl i know that i would have liked to get involved with but i know it will never happen. whenever i have one of these dreams it always kinda ruins that day for me because i think about it throughout the day.

I'm in love with a girl in my class!!! Ahhhh! Thinking of making a facebook account (Yes, I don't have one!) just so I can talk to her. Is that weird? =)

evanescencefan91 said:
More than 40,000 parasites and 250 types of bacteria are exchanged during a French kiss.

... I think I'm tottally ok with being single and selabent for the rest of my life

Awww come on evanescencefan91! I bet if you could give a sexy hot girl a deep romantic French kiss you would do it in a heartbeat! Forget those thousands upon thousands upon thousands of teeny tiny parasites and bacteria most probably having a wild and thrilling party in each other's mouths, no need to worry they're just celebrating for ya! :D

edgecrusher said:
i hate finding out that a nice girl is with an *******. in the long run the guy usually ends up being an *******. why do they almost always pick the ********? while the shy guys who are not ******** just sit at home alone. i dont get people. they do the same thing over and over again and then wonder why it never changes. stop doing the same thing and try something else. give someone new a chance.

That seems to be true about a lot of girls and similar to what Ladysphinx said, one of the main reasons could be because they just want to have shallow fun with a "wild bad boy" or seek risky excitement or maybe they're shy themselves and maybe it's easier for them to be with someone who's more outgoing or something...there could be countless reasons why lots of girls choose ******** but not all girls are like that! You cannot imagine the sheer innumerable amount of nice, sweet, wonderful girls out there all alone thinking the exact same thing you are at this moment,"Why do nice good guys pick vain, arrogant girls? Can't they give a friendly, caring, shy girl like me a chance for once?".

What I'm trying to say is that, there are many girls out there that feel just like you feel and I'm sure you will find a lovely wonderful girl sooner or later because it is FACT that they ARE out there all alone wishing they had somebody just like you, you just have to NOT give up! Stay positive, keep trying no matter how long it takes, open up more, be more receptive maybe, try other new things yourself no matter how small, if you see a girl that you probably wouldn't give a chance to...maybe she's too shy or quiet herself, give her a chance anyway! Little things like that and if you've already tried things like that before...continue trying, don't give up, you will find someone eventually I'm sure of it! *hugs*

Jeremi said:
I'm in love with a girl in my class!!! Ahhhh! Thinking of making a facebook account (Yes, I don't have one!) just so I can talk to her. Is that weird? =)

Love always makes you a little weird but silly weirdness is so good, life would be more fun if there were more weird little things happening so give a big happy smiling YAY/two thumbs up for love and weirdness and go for it (even though I personally don't think that's weird to be honest haha)! :D :D :p

Heh there should be a wacky holiday where everyone could go through their day being completely goofy and carefree, let themselves be as silly, as weird, as wacky as possible! I'm reminded of April Fools but nothing ever happens on that day and if it does, it's just little unfunny pranks that people just end up finding annoying. Halloween is a good holiday though...always feels a little surreal walking out and seeing people walking by wearing glittery fairy wings or dressed as zombies...(a glittery fairy zombie maybe? Even better!)....fun fun! :]

Heh I think I'm in a little emotionally hyper mood today, it's good! Oh if only I could feel this way for a long time, I'll just enjoy it while it lasts. *sigh* :)

Awww come on evanescencefan91! I bet if you could give a sexy hot girl a deep romantic French kiss you would do it in a heartbeat! Forget those thousands upon thousands upon thousands of teeny tiny parasites and bacteria most probably having a wild and thrilling party in each other's mouths, no need to worry they're just celebrating for ya!

haha ya thanks echo,

man stupid essay I've got 1,194 words, I would have had more, but I felt that I needed to edit some repetive info

I need 206 more words

gahh I'm totally going to fail this essay :(

i just cant help this feeling that i have past my time for certain opportunities. i feel like life has left me behind and its too late for me. im tired of having these stupid dreams that remind me of how lonely i am or that remind me of things i wish could have happened with people.

*hugs edge crusher*

hmm I've already covered like all the sub topics my prof suggested,

I guess I can add some more descriptive words

hopefully my conclusion will give enough words

......I forgot how to write a conclusion

:O

or did I never learn how?

fresia essays

1400 words!!!!!!

:D

but I can't just end there I have to add a little bit more

editing this thing is going to be a *****, it's just random garbled paragraphs spewing information left and right.

hmm okay 1422 words,....
i think I'm done I'm just going to have to add a bilblography, pictures and proofread it

*groans*

*hugs sean*
:)

1555 words

boo-ya,

it's 4am so I'm going to wait to finish up the stupid biblography, I've got over ten sources,

at noon I'm meeting an old friend from school who just moved back from Australia for four years

I hope it'll be fun

evanescencefan91 said:
*hugs sean*
:)

1555 words

boo-ya,

it's 4am so I'm going to wait to finish up the stupid biblography, I've got over ten sources,

at noon I'm meeting an old friend from school who just moved back from Australia for four years

I hope it'll be fun

Lol thanks *hugs*

Good luck with the assignment, and hope all goes well meeting the friend :).

I am thinking........
why do i constantly let people push me aside and ignore me. i do so much for every one else. i would love if some one took some time for the prego chick sitting at home for the past year. how the hell did i even get prego in the first pl? it betta have not been from the 2 min quickie.

I am being awfully stupid. Reading into things I shouldn't. Asking for far too much.
fresia me--since when has my mind sunk so far into idiocy?

In the first place, why the hell do I even care?
It doesn't matter. It never mattered. A week from now I will move on and my life will be left with barely a scratch from this experience.

Even if we explored this territory, I would have eventually become bored and everything would crumble away.

So stop thinking about it so much.
'Cause he's definitely not thinking about me.

What is he thinking...for real?

He gave me a glimpse and left its bitter taste dripping from my tongue.

Now I desperately want to know.

*yawns* well it only took all week but I finnaly finished my essay, at least until my rm and professor, point out numerous problems with it and I have to add and remove honeysuckle to get it into the 1400-1600 word range

Latest posts

Back