What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan91 said:
*curls into ball of massive insecurity*

I'll never be good at anything

:(

Lol, I just saw you're the 9,000th person to post on this thread.

NOOOOOO, that's not true!!
You will.

I believe in you :).

Lol, I just saw you're the 9,000th person to post on this thread.

NOOOOOO, that's not true!!
You will.

I believe in you .

ah thanks sean,

I spend so much time on some things, and it seems like some guy can just pick up a guitar or something and within a few months they can do everything

******* insomnia

very very sad that i am losing my guitar to the pawn shop. its not just any guitar, its so special to me.

i was making the monthly payments to keep it in until January when i'd be able to afford the whole balance and take it back home, and i went in yesterday to make the smaller monthly payment and he told me he is closing his business and i would need the whole large amount by Thursday and that's that.

i don't have it. crying emoticon.

this guitar means alot to me, crying emoticon.

aside from that i recently found out that an invention i was working on is basically completed by others. yes, i knew if i am thinking of something, there ares billions of others in the world thinking it too. but seriously, this guy is soon to be making millions of dollars. its not about the money, but the money would've been nice too, i apologize, i admit it. my very idea.

but the good thing is, the important thing is what it will do so. regardless who finished the final prototype first, as long as it works that's great!

but still anyways

bye guitar:( goodbye:(

i can't let it go, i've got to save him!

i have one more chance. and its very slim.

there is another pawn shop across the street. i have money but only for the mortgage, and it has to go to the mortgage.

but. if if i call the owner of the pawnshop across the street and explain my situation, and beg him to take it for the same amount. i could switch it around and still pay the mortgage.

but, he would have to agree to something over the phone without actually looking at it.

its Fender Strat that was even signed by Aerosmith. its worth waaaaay more than what i would be asking him for. waaaaaaay more.

even without the signatures, its worth waaaaaay more than the amount asked for.

to me the loss of money isn't the problem. its emotion.

i need to get it out!

a pawnshop owner making a deal over the phone seems to be unheard of but its my only chance.

i am now frantically searching for my certificate of authenticity.

i have 1 day.

csmswhs fighting fighting!!! Go get your guitar back!! :p

I'm thinking about the quiz later and hoping it won't be so hard. Asides from that I'm thinking on how to handle my controlling mom :(

Yukhi said:
csmswhs fighting fighting!!! Go get your guitar back!! :p

I'm thinking about the quiz later and hoping it won't be so hard. Asides from that I'm thinking on how to handle my controlling mom :(

the wierd thing is a few days ago, before i knew i was going to lose it, i was in my porch having a cigarette and i looked down and i saw this little tool that is used for my guitar on the floor.

i just couldn't figure out how it got there. its supposed to be where i put it.

anyway, i just couldn't figure out how it possibly got there, and when i saw it, i felt like my guitar was trying to tell me something.

call me nuts! if you must

i'm going to get it out!

thanks! **** quizzes. hoping for you that it will work with your quiz and your mom too! it will!

he's back!

could tell you the story lol. will spare the details. he's back, that's all i know.

[youtube]EKmYlnQv_dg[/youtube]

[youtube]ocnrPLKbkD0[/youtube]

OMFG!! YAYYY

I'm so glad it worked out for you csmswhs

god I'm so ******* tired,

fell asleep in like all my lectures today,

I've been out of touch for awhile. Life decided to take a trip down a BIG hill, but I've decided I need to pull my head out of the sand and start living again.

Latest posts

Back