What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi again, and hope the above person feels better!!!
but i am thinking about blurting out everything i have bn through since i left here...

and asking advice on men,

finally, am thinking about revealing someone name, i met here, who manage to lure me into becoming more than the friend i offered to be to him and then hurt me, and took advantage of my distress....he is known as the most obnoxious person here, i am surprise he is not banned yet for good
i thought i d give him a chance but he just loves to hate everything and when that doesn't work, he pretends to be a sweet human being who feels for victims of hate crimes. something he knows how to do pretty well. at least verbally. and eventhough i bare it for as long as i could, when i made the slightest little remark, he decided i was somthing else he should hate and kicked me out of his outside e-mail account...
i feel pretty bad, but i think this site its a pretty good place to be, especially when you get to be alone all over again after a lot of failed friendships...during this time of year, Christmas time when people r supposed to be a little nice and supportive....

*hugs vianna*

I'm very sorry to hear about that, i hope it doesn't happen again

and man the more i find about news and politics, the less faith I have in the goodness in humnainty, and the more aware I am of how we're all going to f*cking die

D;

why doesn't anyone listen to the sensible experts who have done the research

WHYYYYYY!!!!!???

http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/tue-december-7-2010-seth-green

at least the bad news is given in comedic style

despite the trillion dollar deficit the richest 2% the nation is not willing to give up any of their money, even though the tax cuts haven't helped out the economy in the recent recession

people are homeless and children are dying of cancer that their parents can't afford to treat,

and rich politicians and tea partiers are so greedy that they will not give up any of their tax benefits to help,

not to mention the ever increasing threat of global warming and polltuion, and toxins in our products and cosmetics, toxins are allowed in our cosmetics, people the government doesn't regulate cosmetic products. Because yes there should be no government regulation at all, it's not like big companies are focused on absolutely nothing but making a bigger profits.

http://www.storyofstuff.com/

I really wanted a new ipod touch for Christmas, but now I'm not so sure

consumerism culture ( the activity of going to the mall, shopping that stems from 1980s during the regan era( who by the way really wasn't completely responsible for the collapse of communism, the soviet union was on the verge of economic collaspe at the moment and regan decided to take advantage of that to say I'm going to get rid of communism and I did it, he also undid all the alternative energy and environmental policies that jimmy carter set, HE EVEN TOOK OFF THE SOLAR PANELS AND THE WHITE HOUSE THAT JIMMY CARTER PUT ON! he was the first to suggest drilling in the artic reserves, he thought environmentalists were crazy hippies and called aids the gay disease, seriously Regan was a dick)

sorry for the tangent point being the constant consumer culture is not only bad for out economy that we constantly import parts and electronics from china increasing our dept and depleting natural resources and increasing pollution and toxic waste

so maybe I'll become one of those ( even) cheap(er) hippy people that live in commune, that doesn't buy anything except for organic food

actually meat production is extremely bad for the enviroment

I wish I had the dedication to be vegan or vegetarian so to all you vegetarians my hat's off to you

so

a moment of silence for any and all hope I ever had for the future

*ahmen*

btw I'm very sorry for the depressing and downer post

it's depressing but it's what's going on in the world, we can do things about this though

( environmental studies is probably the most depressing major available)

birth control, reducing human population ( not murder or suicide though)

and reduction of our consumerism

there are other and better ways to promote jobs and economy

good night

:)

man I really have a way of making myself depressed

like I just know everyone i knew in high school will be 20times more successful and happier than me

**** you other people

:(

I'll probably cheer up later

though

*sighs*

goodnight

have nay of you guys heard of the band in tenebris?

it's pretty badass

@ Tex ****...it's only 3 hours across Ohio

@csmswhs I can relate to a lot of what you said

@viviana *hugs*

@ evfan people, generally, are idiots. They are only looking out for themselves (NOT talking about ALL people, so don't flame me) They don't care about the impact they have on the world beyond what suits and benefits them at any given moment. They aren't AWARE that what they do might have adverse consequences...or they just don't give a ****. The people that DO care are few and far in between when looking at the whole of the world. As for being a vegetarian, it wasn't hard for me, but even when I ate meat, I didn't really like it and if I thought about where it came from, I couldn't eat it. lol
*HUGS* I hope you wake up in a better mood

desolate soul I don't want to be perfect. It's overrated and if you were perfect, you could never make mistakes or do anything wrong.

Don't ask me why I responded to all those...lonely I guess, wanna talk this morning. I have a headache....again.

*hugs back*

thanks callie, it helped to get that off my chest,

hey I'm glad you responded, I'm sorry you're not feeling too well I hope you feel better soon

well i edited, made some grammar corrections that my roommate pointed out, and I turned my essay into the dropbox,

I hope I do well, I'd love to get an A in this class, they're giving us a take home exam for our final which is pretty cool, I hope to alright on that

man I'm so sleepy, this cold dark winter weather just makes me want spend the whole 3 months hibernating.

had my work orientation at the bookstore which was fine, I start working next working which is cool, but what is less cool, is that I'm not sure if the hawk interdorm ( the bus i need) runs over winter break, and there's no cambus service on the weekends,

*sighs* guess I'm gonna have to check the air pressure of my tires and do some fun winter bike ridding to work

...yay

i asked one of the bus drivers they should the buses should run at least during the week

and I can understand that around college our metabolism slows down some,

but how do people gain weight in college? I'm too poor to buy any food, my parent's rarely come down, and even more rarely give me money

and The cafitaria serves the same **** mediocore crap everyday,

I'm so hungry and ******* lols,

the box of macaroni and cheese that i had last night, that was from the kitchen cabinet at home, I just found out expired in 08,.....

if I die of expired mac and cheese poisoning,

please tell my mom it's all her fault

:p

evanescencefan91 said:
consumerism culture ( the activity of going to the mall, shopping that stems from 1980s during the regan era

well thats what you get when you have a capitalist economy system

anyway don't know none about things like that, but isn't he taking some initiative to fix some of the damage noow

i very much like ur constructive take on that, btw
THANKS for my hugggs!!!
i like to think i could be a serial killer....BUT i don't have the heart to even ruin someone life completely, i will not reveal the perv who abuse me..

hahaha ya I thought about being a serial killer when i was younger,
ahh middle school, god that was depressing

are you sure if you need to talk about this privately with me or someone else you can,,

*hugs*

and

gahhh goodness greatious I almost had a germaphoc heart attack, my roomate had the water filter pitcher in her hand and was going in to the bathroom to grab something with the water filter pitcher still in her hand NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

scared_cat.jpg

*breathes* *grabs chest* almost is still too close *gasps*

I am going to have to sanitize the honeysuckle out of it, now.
and **** it now I'm thirsty

**** you other people for not complying with my neurosis

evanescencefan91 said:
hahaha ya I thought about being a serial killer when i was younger,
ahh middle school, god that was depressing

are you sure if you need to talk about this privately with me or someone else you can,,

*hugs*

and

gahhh goodness greatious I almost had a germaphoc heart attack, my roomate had the water filter pitcher in her hand and was going in to the bathroom to grab something with the water filter pitcher still in her hand NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

scared_cat.jpg

*breathes* *grabs chest* almost is still too close *gasps*

I am going to have to sanitize the honeysuckle out of it, now.
and **** it now I'm thirsty

OMG
thats is so great to know am not the only who feels that way
some people like to finish chewing their food while they make their way to the bathroom
or bring their coffee in with them, even if it just to grab something, lmao so funny

my head hurts...again.
My bank account is overdrawn thanks to the state of ohio not giving me my child support and my jackass husband not giving me money.
My dog died 2 days ago
I'm exhausted
I'm depressed
I need a vacation.....

Latest posts

Back