What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gah *clutches chest*

eight pages, 2000 words in four ******* hoursAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i am the queen of the near late essay, the master of crash citations and the GOD of delayed research papers,

may all the underachievers and procrastinators of the world KNELL DOWN BEFORE ME

FOR i AM THY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HumourLaughingKitten.jpg

BWHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

this type of year makes me feel so... meh, sometimes. my birthday and the holidays. just reminds me of another lonely year down, most likely another lonely year to come.

aw *hugs edgecrusher*

don't give up hope you never know what's to come

:)

hooray I'm online at thee ap

*phew*

just in case it goes out again, what happened last night ( why i had to do the crash essay

I couldn't get online and I clicked connect to it said I was connected to Linskeys I tried disconnecting and reconnecting and restarign and all the basics but it still didn't work

man I'm hungry

gotta wake up early as fresia to take my cat to the ghetto to get neutered tomorrow. gonna be a long tiring day tomorrow.

I feel disappointed the weather said we were under a blizzard warning but we really haven't gotten all that much snow,

sleepy,

but I'm thinking of maybe staying up all night to play the guitar, I haven't had a good shred in too long

"Drown your sorrows in my pain,
And it's something you can't explain.
When I'm choking on words you'll never say,
And you'll never feel the same."

lyrics that pretty much sum up what I'm thinking :/

the problem i have with cofee and energy drinks is they don't help me focus they just make me OMGFG!!! BEHIND YOU!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!

:O

*breathes*

panic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

evanescencefan91 said:
the problem i have with cofee and energy drinks is they don't help me focus they just make me OMGFG!!! BEHIND YOU!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!

:O

*breathes*

panic

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is there another reason to drink them?

Now I am very funny mood so thinking about go on long drive. I am a travel lover and visited so many places also.
I like to go on drive with my sport bike and planned to go next weekend.

I'm thinking how much I don't want to be at work right now, and how much I hate winter and snow now.

I dunno if I'm strong enough to be a single mother...to be a GOOD mother to them when I'm alone and don't have help.... :'(

sigh... just another reminder of how alone i am... yet most other people i know seem to have no problem finding someone they connect with.

Latest posts

Back