What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's kinda lonely down here with no classes or roommates around,

the boredom is always the worst, I hope I feel better tomorrow

ugh... im really feeling lonely. cant get my mind off it tonight for some reason. gonna be one of those restless nights.

I'm thinking "DAMMMMNN my eyes hurt! Stupid bright light on the computer screen! CURSE YOU!"
I am also thinking "Vegeta's eyes on DBZ abridged are really funny when he says "Gimme the Dragonball.""

Yes, I am a nerd! And PROUD! :D

WHY AM I SO ******* RETARDED??????????????????????????
????????????????????
????????????????????????

:club:

I've been off the board for a while. Life gets crazy and I have a tendency to hide. Life's no better but hiding hasn't helped... *waves to everybody*

Sean-----You're NOT a retard.... I actually decided that I needed to post again just to type this.... :)

I think it might have something to do with the repetative blunt trauma on your cranium that's ussually not good for your brain

*hugs*

ohh i ffeel sad I wish there was more to do around here, bored of wideo games

but i guess I should relax and enjoy not having anything to do, It's winter break after all

I don't have to be productive all the time

ugh... im REALLY not looking forward to looking for a new job. i dont like people enough to deal with that whole precess right now.

Nina said:
I've been off the board for a while. Life gets crazy and I have a tendency to hide. Life's no better but hiding hasn't helped... *waves to everybody*

Sean-----You're NOT a retard.... I actually decided that I needed to post again just to type this.... :)

Nina come back :(
And thanks . . but I am lol.

i am off for the long weekend! yay!

If anyone from work calls me today... I will scream so loud... folks in china will hear me... I am crossing everything that I can cross... that NO ONE calls me!

i'm thinking about my new year's resolutions:

#1- lose 20 lbs.
this year my weight got really out of control. i weighed 250 lbs earlier this year. i was really fat, so i decided to make a change and i started dieting and doing cardio. so far i've lost 30 lbs, and i still want to lose another 20 so that i can be thin again like i was just a few years ago.

#2- forget about the past
i've been living in the past for way too long, and it's time to move on. the past has been slowing me down and keeping me down. i don't need that, so i'm going to abolish these repressed memories to HELL!

#3- get on with my life
i have big plans for this too-short life, but what good are they if i don't take any action to fulfill them? i'm going to start working on them this year.

PEACE

man I missed the buss :( so I'm just here at the mall waiting for 45 minutes until the next one comes, at least they got these nifty little computers here that I can use,

just bored man I pissed that I got sick the other day, and there hasn't been much work to do we had bunch of boxes today but it was mostly over stock so we just labled the boxes and moved them to a storage room or pile without opneing them, so that didn't take to long

I really want to get a new ipod touch and have some money left over,

darn having to buy christmas presents for family, *sighs* I would've had some much more money now

oh well

^You too, and to everyone!

1. It is unlikely I'll meet the deadline for my photography assignment, LS. I'm sorry. I did some reading on composition though. I'm going to report anyway, but it's been a pretty ho hum week. Work usually drains me to the point I just want to get home and relax. Then there's the not so pleasant outdoor conditions. Today it was surprisingly comfortable outside temp wise, but it rained. Lastly, I'm really struggling to find good subjects for the theme. If not this week, hopefully I can take at least 5 decent photos by next week.

2. I've been thinking about the things I want to accomplish in 2011, but I'm not feeling optimistic about much of it, especially the first four.
-get new, better paying job
-get back into school by fall
-get new apartment and furnish it with serious finesse this time
-get car (used)
-stick even more closely to an effective exercise routine
-buy far less videogames than I did this year and spend at least as much time with my latest hobby (photography) as I will gaming in 2011
-actually let a dentist work on my teeth instead of merely going in for a diagnosis as I did this year.

3. I met a really cool lady today. I really wish I'd asked her for her phone number. It seems we have a lot in common. If I see her again, I believe I will.

I actually kinda went out for a few hours tonight, me and two friends went over to another friend's or aquantiences place for about 2 hours they made frozen pizza she had two kitties that we played with glow sticks listened to music kicked a soccer ball around ( of course there's always a soccerball around) played eqyptian and ratscrew, then everyone except me and my two friends were of age so they wanted to go to the bars, so I came home at 11:30

and .. and now I'm watching the disney channel,...

I'm beinging to think that actualt wild crazy college parties are a myth

another year down. another year closer to being 30 and lonely without ever having had anyone. feeling so blah right now. lost and alone...

Latest posts

Back