What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
edgecrusher said:
my interview at gamestop went great! the store manager wants to hire me. now all i have to do is wait for a follow up interview with her boss. i hope it all goes through smoothly because if it does i should have this job set up before my store even closes.

Woooooooooooooooooooooo :D:D:D:D,

That's great news!

awesome edgecrusher i hope you get the job, I always wanted to work at a game store but i never got hired and they never even called back even with retail expirience and recomdations :(

but regardless I ran 5 miles today it felt pretty good

I am thinking about how lovely and moving the piece, "Prelude in G" (a.k.a., "Air on a G String," or "Air on G") is... J.S. Bach composed it for strings...if there is any classical/baroque instrumental piece that is more touching to me, it's gotta be that one (one other being "Moonlight," the piano sonata by Beethoven).

If you're not familiar with it, check it out on YouTube. :)

It's nice when things go right after they've gone wrong. I just got my mail redirected to me after having a wrong address input on my part on the shipping info. No loss of money or important goodies. Joy.

Decided, going to try again, I'm not really that great now but I think I can do some incredible things in the future, I just need to keep believing in that.

Spare said:
Four semesters of straight A's. *pats self on back*

Wow :O
That's quite the achievement.

That soup didn't taste very good (d) . . . . . . .

ah man rent just got more complicated since I'll be spending more time here over break,

rm said she wanted $550 unless the utilities is over $300, that's not happening,

hopefully nothing crazy will come out of it, we're both pretty laid, back,

I don't don't know why the slight possibilities of conflict or confrontation always make me feel feel so unsettled,

i wish I hadn't lost my ipod in may, altough either way I'd be needing an mp3 playing with more room

i wish i didn't have to do my laundry

I wish I had a perment job

i wish i had more time,

and my seditivies,

i despise my mother

i also wish there was laundry room in the same building so I wouldn't have to go outside and walk across 2 parking lots to do my laundry the winter

brrr

i think we decided on about $400 for dec and janiray, so hopefully that'll be okay,

but even the slightest possibility of catastrophe is on my mind,

and I know it's insane, and usually things turn out to be fine,

like the time I thought I was being accused of plaugerism on my essay, but it turned out to be just a computer error

*phew*

but like the one time i think things will turn out okay I'm sure I'll probably die

but unfortunatly the whole emtional experience is pretty involuntary for most of us

man I really wish I at least had some nightquell or a maid to my laundry, and a chef,

and since I'm dreaming a flying unicorn/ or a pegasis with a horn either or

*hug* evfan

My youngest is getting his hair cut today and I swear they better not fresia it up

Callie said:
*hug* evfan

*me joins the hug*

i'm sure things will get better and the memories it will leave will be quite nice.
i lived alone for some period and the thing i was most exited was going to laundry down the road. it always felt very cool to me, exactly like in the movies XD once i was waiting there and just doodling in my notebook and some "dude" looking guy came in, saw me drawing and asked me to do some tattoo designs for him cause he was a tattoo artist. i felt very fond of myself :D lol

I think my extreme low self esteem is the source of a lot of my problems, I can't make connections with some people because I think I'm not the same as them, I have trouble improving and I'm always just stuck in my own loop, I'm no match for some people, my ethnicity, my personality, my age, my outlook, my talent, they're not as good as everyone else, being alone is the easiest for me and I could at least enjoy myself a bit.

thanks callie and sunny :)

i got a library card, I checked out the laberenth and the red queen

I'm thinking, I would kinda like to order a pizza tonight, I don't want to make a grilled cheese I had that last night

oh since i hate arguing or even disagreeing I'll pay about an extra $120 for dec and again for jan :(

ohh my poor monies

but still I'm pretty lucky since my dad usually helps me out on rent, school and food,

oh thankyou legal divorce agreements

I can afford that, but I'm pushing my whole wanting a new ipod, to,,, graduation?

or get the ipod then just spend the rest of the year, mooching off of everyone and everything possible till my next job

this will most likey harber years of resentment, but it should be worth it if the other person doesn't resent me

well that's what passive aggression is for,

but should be safe so long as this place is never discovered,..

if but the offshoot unfortunate chance that it is,..

I'm so sorry please don't hate me

*cowers*

(sorry for the crazy finical ramblings)

blah... why do i do this to myself every night? i feel like i will always be alone, like there is no one for me.

Latest posts

Back