What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
halfemptyheart26 said:
Spare said:
Best night ever.

just wait.. ;)

omg.gif
omg.gif
omg.gif
!!!!!!!!!!

Well . . . . . .
Sigh
Another terrible day,
Well . . . I guess it wasn't the worse.
But on a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being alright, and 10 being ******* hell,
I'd give it an 8.
In some ways it's my own fault . . . bah >__>

Anyways, hope you all had a better day than I, ^^^ those two did I know.

Edit: and i'm feeling lonely :(, but only a few people could cheer me up, and none are around.
oh well,
i'm done complaining now. >__>

the world works in stupid ways sometimes. actually more than sometimes it would seem.

Why do I always end up with the emotionally stunted men? When they have to break it off with me, they can't just be a man and tell me why it's over, but they have to play stupid mind games.

Grow the fresia up and grow some balls.

soo I'm tottally not watching the hannah montanta series finale,

but OMG if miely decides to do a movie instead of going to college with her best friend lily!!

well then all hope for her is gone, and I will be extremely disapointed,

but like I said, I'm not even watching it,...

*hides in the shame*

WHAT! NO!

**** YOU DISNEY CHANNEL CRUSHING EVEN MY FICTIONAL DREAMS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god even the disney channel can't give me a happy ending

fresia YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh thank god they saved it at the last 30 seconds,

not going to college with her best friend

INCONVIEVABLE

for almost every other guy in the world... ever... this would be great but its not for me. why is it that its always younger "party" type girls that are potentially interested in me? i swear i have the worst luck. where is the nerdy girl of my dreams?

evanescencefan91 said:
soo I'm tottally not watching the hannah montanta series finale,

but OMG if miely decides to do a movie instead of going to college with her best friend lily!!

well then all hope for her is gone, and I will be extremely disapointed,

but like I said, I'm not even watching it,...

*hides in the shame*

WHAT! NO!

**** YOU DISNEY CHANNEL CRUSHING EVEN MY FICTIONAL DREAMS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god even the disney channel can't give me a happy ending

fresia YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh thank god they saved it at the last 30 seconds,

not going to college with her best friend

INCONVIEVABLE

lolllllll ;).

Break-ups are a crappy row to hoe and never get any easier to get through, no matter how old you are.

I want to crawl into a hole somewhere and die, but I suppose I'll just crawl into bed and cry instead.

I know just how you feel TangerineDream. Grieving over a breakup is healthy though; just don't let living in the past become a substitute for living in the present.

Right now I'm thinking about how relating to people without intensity after having related to them with intensity is not unlike heroin withdrawal.

ahhh man I can't believe I have classes again

NOOOO

D;

tuesdays are my busiest ( btw I googled it, it's the right spelling, though it looks weird) days, I'll have 4 classes right in a row,

again!?

**** how'd I manage that TWICE

striaght from 11-5pm

gah

WAIT!! WHEN THE HELL AM I GOING TO EAT!!?

**** YOU!!

fresia
well at least I only have one class on friday

*sobs*

seriously and I ony have 15 credit hours

*siighs*

though weird

I ran into an old friend form 8th grade at the bookstore today wierd, I didn't even know she went here, she studied abroad last year
I hope to run into her again .

classes

*cries*

Stephanie said:
I know just how you feel TangerineDream. Grieving over a breakup is healthy though; just don't let living in the past become a substitute for living in the present.

I have a problem dwelling over what went wrong; it ends up taking over my life for a while. In situations like this one where he cut off all contact with no warning and no reason, it adds a layer of something for me to obsess over. I know I have to stop doing it, but like I said, it's practically an obsession.

Stephanie said:
Right now I'm thinking about how relating to people without intensity after having related to them with intensity is not unlike heroin withdrawal.

That's quite a comparison!

Washed out of a job interview yesterday, but I got a call from a temp agency; it looks like I've got a job. *fingers crossed*

Nervous about going to the hospital for medical tests today though.

tangerinedream said:
Stephanie said:

I have a problem dwelling over what went wrong; it ends up taking over my life for a while. In situations like this one where he cut off all contact with no warning and no reason, it adds a layer of something for me to obsess over. I know I have to stop doing it, but like I said, it's practically an obsession.

Stephanie said:

That's quite a comparison!

Washed out of a job interview yesterday, but I got a call from a temp agency; it looks like I've got a job. *fingers crossed*

Nervous about going to the hospital for medical tests today though.

I have the same problem. I will get an idea stuck in my head and it will not go away no matter what. It's worse in this case for you because it's not like you're able to talk to the person about what happened and why he cut you off like that. I can't know for sure, but if he cut off all ties, he must be really really paranoid. Even if it was a bad breakup, most people don't usually change their numbers and stuff unless a restraining order was required. Of course, I don't know the whole story so I'm just speculating. Don't try to fight the obsession - think about what went wrong but don't beat yourself up too much. It really does take two to make or break a relationship. It's not all your fault and it's not all his fault.

Good luck with your job. I hope it works out. :)

Don't you hate it when you eat graham crackers, finish, look down at your shirt and find that you're wearing more of the crackers than you actually ate so you try to scoop the crumbs in your hand and find there are enough crumbs for another half cracker? How much of the cracker do we end up wasting my brushing those crumbs into the trash instead of munching?

Yeah, I really was just thinking that after my snack. Silly, I know, but yeah.

Stephanie said:
It's worse in this case for you because it's not like you're able to talk to the person about what happened and why he cut you off like that. I can't know for sure, but if he cut off all ties, he must be really really paranoid. Even if it was a bad breakup, most people don't usually change their numbers and stuff unless a restraining order was required.

His extreme distrust and paranoia were part of the problem. So yeah, I am trying to see this as my dodging a major bullet. It's hard though. :/

Stephanie said:
Good luck with your job. I hope it works out. :)

Thanks, I got the job! I start on Thursday. Yowza.

I have too much honeysuckle to do and there's not way I'm gonna be able to do it all on my own.
I just wanna ******* be held every once in a ******* blue moon, but no, I'm not good enough for that....

TangerineDream: Grats on the job! I'm happy for you. And yeah, it sounds like he had way more problems than you do. Count yourself lucky. I know it's hard now, but if he was that distrustful and paranoid, he probably would've made your life a living hell. Sending hugs through the ethers for you. There is no doubt in my mind that you dodged a bullet.

As for what I'm thinking now:

Cookies...yesh, I wants cookies. We has cookies. I is not gonna eat dem cookies. Nope. Not gonna. I already had two today. I be dis-cip-lined, cracking that whip, not gonna give into temptation. Really, two a day is plenty.

Yeah, I keep thinking that. I really wants cookies. Talking about it helps. LOL

Also, I'm trying to work and finding it really hard. I've been sitting here all day trying to get it done and I just don't wanna. If I was closer to deadline, I'd prolly hammer it out in no time flat, but I just lack the motivation. It was the reason I had my cookies earlier. I thought chocolate would motivate. It failed.

Did I mention I really want cookies? LOL

Latest posts

Back