What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It' been a week that I haven't been sad and depressed now. I actually feel pretty good for awhile. I hope it sticks around for a sometime.

It feels like sometimes I should just stop giving a honeysuckle about everything, that would actually make me feel better, but I hated how soulless it feels.

So I just saw on the news there was a natural gas explosion in Pennsylvania....now I'm all paranoid...AGAIN. I hate hearing about that stuff :(

my lips are so chapped, i haven't had dinner and the cafiteria is closed

I miss living on campus

Feels like sometimes I'm just a *********, I don't really have anything nice to say, the less I care the worse this is. Feels like I'm turning into a kind of person I used to hate.

:( . . everything was great till today . . .
had a terrible afternoon. . . .

but I have to take the risk and go out and do things.
sure, I may have a bad day, but who knows, maybe one day i'll be glad I took the chance.

I'm sorry sean

*hugs*

man I am so hungry, i bought one of those mini pizzias at the c store, but I'm still hungry

and it is ******* cold and windy as fresia outside

it's ******* 1*F outside

and -20 with windchill

but other than I'm pretty good I only have one class tomorrow freakin awesome

just hungry

**** you non existent food in our kitchen :(

its funny to me that i am enjoying my job more than i have in like 5 years because the store is closing. i basically just get to talk to people like normal about movies and games instead of trying to push stuff on people. and when its not busy we just watch movies.

First day of the new job went well, though my head is spinning and my eyes are crossing, STILL. Also, I need to get back to sleep somehow. 5 am is going to roll around sooner than later. honeysuckle.

I wish mangos were cheaper. Also, I wish that there were more job openings in the line of work I'm trying to get into.

nothing like walking across campus in -2*f weather -20 with wind

it is TOO ******* COLD MAN!!!!!

and for the first weekend I've got a lab right up for gis, a 2 page response paper for philosphy and more reading

*sighs*

im pretty sure i know whats happening here and i dont know how i should handle it. all i know is this is just my luck. another example of why i feel out of place.

edgecrusher said:
im pretty sure i know whats happening here and i dont know how i should handle it. all i know is this is just my luck. another example of why i feel out of place.

Here as in here on the forum, or are you talking about something going on in your life? I be confuddled. I know that's not hard to do, but still. :p

Latest posts

Back