What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....although I do not think this english major is using the correct than,

if A thEn B? right, not than

evanescencefan91 said:
....although I do not this english major is using the correct than,

if A thEn B? right, not than

A then B is correct.

;)

------------------------

i hate sundays.
and i hate mondays, and tuesdays
and wednesdays . . and thursdays
fridays, annnnd last but not least, saturdays.

I hate 'em all.

.kjhl;kjlkjlkjoi;k;jllllkjlkjokoih

i feel sad too.
i'm 99.999% sure i'm just overreacting . . and just imaging things . . . fresia lol.
ugh. whatever. fresia it.

vent vent vent >_>

Punisher said:
LGH1288 said:
Punisher said:
I haven't had anything to say for a long time (hmm)

URGENT...Earth to Punisher...come in
Punisher!...Hmmm...why did he change his avatar to solid black?... Is he OK?...I'm concerned...gotta check on him...Please report in Punisher!

Lol. The black represents my soul :p

Earth to Tillie...we've got a case of Black Hole Soul decay...Come in dead...please bring your noose and pull Punisher back into the "swing" of things...All hands on deck...EMS Brian...things are getting very sticky for Punisher...Please contact Sheriff Bell...OMG!...Jedi...no time for us to get married...we need to rescue Punisher! I hope you're OK Pun. LG:)

Stephanie said:
I love kitties too. But seriously, as delightful as they are, can you really honestly say her litter box is delightful?
LOL hell no. XD I forgot about that, although she is going outside now. :)

LGH1288 said:
Punisher said:
LGH1288 said:
Punisher said:
I haven't had anything to say for a long time (hmm)

URGENT...Earth to Punisher...come in
Punisher!...Hmmm...why did he change his avatar to solid black?... Is he OK?...I'm concerned...gotta check on him...Please report in Punisher!

Lol. The black represents my soul :p

Earth to Tillie...we've got a case of Black Hole Soul decay...Come in dead...please bring your noose and pull Punisher back into the "swing" of things...All hands on deck...EMS Brian...things are getting very sticky for Punisher...Please contact Sheriff Bell...OMG!...Jedi...no time for us to get married...we need to rescue Punisher! I hope you're OK Pun. LG:)

I'm ok thanks :)

Worked two jobs yesterday, plus I haven't been sleeping well lately, so today... my ass is DRAGGING.

Sean,

Maybe when you enter your home, you get depressed because you realize there is nothing to do and you are going to be lonely and bored again. That happens to me all the time.

What am I thinking right now....I am thinking that I am angry that my insurance doesn't cover a medication I need for depression anymore, and that the one that the Doctor gave me may not work. Actually, I am terrified of going back under the covers and wanting to stay there forever because of the depression. REALLY CHEERY, HUH?!

i can already tell its gonna be one of those days.

WTF. definitely one of those days... and im not even at work yet...

shells said:
If I am going to be treated like a slut, maybe I should just play the part.

Um, I highly advise against that. If people are treating you like that, they are just putting you down to feel better about themselves. If you play the part after the fact, then they also get to be self-righteous that they were right about you. And in the bargain, it hurts your self-esteem. You can't win either way and then you end up losing more.

Not worth it. If you know you're not a slut, don't let what people say get to you. They're just insecure about their own behavior and are letting other people toss bullshit in their faces which makes it impossible to see reality. And that's their problem, not yours.

It's an almost terrible epiphany when you wake up from a nap and in those moments of waking up you realize exactly what happened and so many things that didn't make sense before suddenly 'click' and make sense now. I'm both grateful for and terrified of what this knowledge will mean once I finish processing it. And as a fair warning, I'm sure I will be writing a wall o' text when I do finish processing it. Maybe folks here will understand. All I do know is that I feel a whole lot lonelier now than I did just 2 hours ago. I've wasted so many years.

No. No-no-no-no nooooo.

Just. No.

ugh. I should just go to bed.

...but I probably won't

I need to get up and do my exercise routine. Once I get started, I'll be enjoying myself. But getting started sometimes can be a bit tricky.

I have to finish dinner but I'm online in ALL instead, can't remember when last I've ever been THIS lazy lol.

Latest posts

Back