What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could really go for a salad right now, yum

I went rock climbing today, it was uber intense but fun,

I found a random guy to belay with and I made it up the seriosuly 50ft wall twice

:)

I'm also thinking sweet ************ of jesus I can't wait for my next ******* paycheck, when I'll finally get paid for the bulk of my hours the last couple weeks

money money money MONEY

XD

YAY

I feel like a tepid lake of wrath. Noisy neighbours roused me from my sleep again at four AM. Well, at least I had five hours of sleep. I had every inclination to go up there and sock 'em in the teeth to shut their mouths, but decided to just do my morning routine at five, went to put some water into the boiler and then off to the shower. Murderous rage washed right off. Still, somewhat pissed, to put it lightly. I don't deserve this verbal abuse. I just got rid of one noisy neighbour, what the hell gives with these guys acting up straight away?

At least I managed to keep a level head. When I woke up, I was ready to go bust in some. *Sigh*

I'm so goddamn tired of this. It's like a bad running gag in a tv series that's been going on for ten seasons. Give it a **** rest already. Or just, give me a rest.

*Goes off grumbling*

So my HS GF wants to talk to me after all these years.
She was my fiancee...
Lots of stuff to catch up on and mend fences.

I haven't closed my eyes all night. I feel like I have sand paper on the inside of my eyelids.... bummer....

Just the other day I was TRYING to express to a mother that I didn't think she should hold her child back by denying the child an opportunity to learn and develop a skill on the basis of her own opinion that something is too complicated for the child. Now, that idea I haven't a problem with getting through to someone. What I have a problem with is that I said "who are you to say..." or some foolishness like that. I guess I'm hoping someone will respond to this post, telling me that what I said wasn't as bad of a thing as I've played it up to be in my mind. I really feel like it could have easily been taken as patronization. She's the freaking mother, that's who she is to say...
Goodness knows I wasn't trying to patronize her but isn't that how that sounded? Or am I crazy?

jjam said:
Just the other day I was TRYING to express to a mother that I didn't think she should hold her child back by denying the child an opportunity to learn and develop a skill on the basis of her own opinion that something is too complicated for the child. Now, that idea I haven't a problem with getting through to someone. What I have a problem with is that I said "who are you to say..." or some foolishness like that. I guess I'm hoping someone will respond to this post, telling me that what I said wasn't as bad of a thing as I've played it up to be in my mind. I really feel like it could have easily been taken as patronization. She's the freaking mother, that's who she is to say...
Goodness knows I wasn't trying to patronize her but isn't that how that sounded? Or am I crazy?

Yeah, saying something like "Who are you to say..." might get countered with something like "Who the fresia are YOU to tell me how to raise my kids?" because I know that's what would be running through my mind, but I was raised better than to say that to anyone... out loud. lol

Hell, I don't particularly like it when other parents give me unsolicited advice on how to deal with my kids, you can bet I don't look on advice from random people - especially when they themselves don't have kids - with much favor.

If it's from my friends who have kids, and I know that they have our best interests in mind and are not just taking some opportunity to show that they know everything about how to raise other peoples' kids, I'd probably take it (I hope) in the spirit in which it was intended.

Thinking that I need more coffee, and my new favorite show is Ice Road Truckers.

also, where did Eve go?

i dont like how my mind does that to me. why did i randomly have to think that? now it will bother me all night.

OMFG modern family is so ******* goddamn heartwarming, I mean aww

seriously so adorable

and I really hope I don't get influenza I was talking with this guy from my stats class at lunch, and I was like hey how's it going?

and he's like " I have influenza"

and I'm just like god **** it, I can't get up and move to a differnt table, becuase that would be rude, but so help me god if you get sick,

you will pay

evanescencefan91 said:
OMFG modern family is so ******* goddamn heartwarming, I mean aww

seriously so adorable

and I really hope I don't get influenza I was talking with this guy from my stats class at lunch, and I was like hey how's it going?

and he's like " I have influenza"

and I'm just like god **** it, I can't get up and move to a differnt table, becuase that would be rude, but so help me god if you get sick,

you will pay

Told ya it's good ;).

And hope you don't get sick :(.

I'm thinking about how many more fricking awkward family dinners am I going to have to go through till I'm dead....
It's awkward because I have absolutely nothing in common nor am I able to have a decent conversation with any of em'.
Yep, pretty much the black sheep. I'd much rather be eating dinner alone.... beats being surrounded by jolly olly people that make you feel even more lonely than you already are.

College tomorrow. I really don't want to get up tomorrow morning, only because I'd like to be lazy instead.
I should go tidy things up, but I can't be bothered.
I think I need more bloody storage space like shelves, my collections are growing rather big.
I'm glad I decided to talk to a doctor about my depression, maybe one day I'll talk to a professional about my EDNOS, just not yet though.

My ex boyfriend says he wants for me and him to get back together again when he gets back to the UK, I think I feel the same, I am happy but I don't know if this is the right thing for me or not.

Latest posts

Back