What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHOO

I'm back hey guys :D

hope i didn't miss too much,still got lot's of unpacking and honeysuckle to do, might post some pics later,

my legs hurt but not as bad as yesterday :)

Rite this moment im thinking.... ruby, why are you bothered whether you will find love or not why dont ya just get over with being so emotional and say fresia love ....

can`t stand to look in the mirror anymore....used to be goodlooking, with a bright calm expression, even beautiful, and now, all the stress and turmoil I`ve been through, health problems, weight gain and all, I look horrible, like a wrack. curiously, people still like me, but not me, I hate my looks right now. I try not to panic, but it still depresses me.

Think it's a tad ironic how some folks go to lengths in complaining when they are not receiving any replies for their posts and messages, after the other party just ups and vanishes without trace- and then do the same thing themselves. :)

I was just having a conversation with someone I know. The catch to that was this conversation was held in my mind. Thinking about the things that make conversations in one's mind awesome prompted me to post at this time.

No doubts. No mixed signals. No distractions that could come from anything from poor choice of words, down to a monotonous voice. There's no question about my sincerity, and I don't doubt hers. Nothing holds us back from saying any and everything. And it was good. It brought us closer to love.

It would be nice if I could actually speak this way with people, face to face or over the phone. I suppose I could stop asking for phone numbers and start asking for mailing addresses...

ASDFA;SLDKJFA;LKSDV;LKZMXCV/.ZMX;LKMAWEFPKZ/LKVMZ/MXCV/Z.,MSDXFAMSDL;KFJA;LKSDFL/ASMCVLMZC

>______>

confusing :(

1 - fresia my life
2 - fresia my life
3 - fresia my life

1 - Kill me now
2 - Kill me now
3 - Kill me now

Please? anyone? I need a bullet in the head

Liley said:
1 - fresia my life
2 - fresia my life
3 - fresia my life

1 - Kill me now
2 - Kill me now
3 - Kill me now

Please? anyone? I need a bullet in the head

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)(hug)

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((sean))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm thinking that most of the people on this forum are kids.
Poor spelling, poor grammar, too many internet abbreviations, too much foul language just for the shock-value, and problems that seem so petty to me.
What will they be like when they're my age?

A new life said:
I'm thinking that most of the people on this forum are kids.
Poor spelling, poor grammar, too many internet abbreviations, too much foul language just for the shock-value, and problems that seem so petty to me.
What will they be like when they're my age?

But do you realise that english is not the first language of some people in here? That people are too **** depressed to really give a honeysuckle about their grammar or anything but th pain they feel. Some problems may seem normal to you but that doesnt mean that you have the right to call it petty because to others it's serious problems. Sorry but by what you're saying you seem to be the kid here.

Latest posts

Back