What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liley said:
A new life said:
I'm thinking that most of the people on this forum are kids.
Poor spelling, poor grammar, too many internet abbreviations, too much foul language just for the shock-value, and problems that seem so petty to me.
What will they be like when they're my age?

But do you realise that english is not the first language of some people in here? That people are too **** depressed to really give a honeysuckle about their grammar or anything but th pain they feel. Some problems may seem normal to you but that doesnt mean that you have the right to call it petty because to others it's serious problems. Sorry but by what you're saying you seem to be the kid here.

<3

A new life said:
Poor spelling, poor grammar, too many internet abbreviations, too much foul language just for the shock-value, and problems that seem so petty to me.

Kids can be lonely too . . ?

A new life said:

Uh huh, and who are you to judge the severity of the problems of the members here?

I'm thinking SOMEONE'S a bit full of themselves.

Liley
Mintymint
Sean
Doubttherabbit

I chose to make my criticisms general, and directed an nobody in particular.
I chose not to direct potentially hurtful things at anyone specifically.
I would never correct someone's grammar or spelling on their post,
or tell them that their complaint was petty, they're hurting badly enough already.
But you all have chosen to publicly criticize me personally.

Interesting, isn't it?

You just criticized the forum as a whole.

Interesting, isn't it?

So you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings? Don't make generalizations that obviously would.

Srsly??? Reallyyyyy?????? You did not think that what you said would hurt all members of ALL?? Well you were mistaken there. im hurt by what you said.

A new life said:
Liley
Mintymint
Sean
Doubttherabbit

I chose to make my criticisms general, and directed an nobody in particular.
I chose not to direct potentially hurtful things at anyone specifically.
I would never correct someone's grammar or spelling on their post,
or tell them that their complaint was petty, they're hurting badly enough already.
But you all have chosen to publicly criticize me personally.

Interesting, isn't it?

You insulted me, so I responded.

Liley said:
Srsly??? Reallyyyyy?????? You did not think that what you said would hurt all members of ALL?? Well you were mistaken there. im hurt by what you said.

((((hug)))) Yeah, you're not the only one. They were careless, judgmental statements.

eh whatever it doesn't matter, i like to swear, and if I'm not being graded on my grammar then fresia it

someone needs to invent a way where you can order a pizzia and get it delievered to your place without having to put on pants and open the door,

man life is such a drag

:p

evanescencefan91 said:
someone needs to invent a way where you can order a pizzia and get it delievered to your place without having to put on pants and open the door,

man life is such a drag

:p

AHahaha . . *like* ;).

OR you could be nice and make the pizza dude's day ;).

fresia it. me so sick of ppl thinking they know everything w/out w8ing for an expanachun....

sowwy if me grammar and spelling is off (d)

Sometimes I wish you would come down with some kind of illness or had bad asthma so I could do honeysuckle to irritate your senses and show you how we feel, you inconsiderate, self-centered little honeysuckle!

You are the most annoying, self-absorbed, little low-life I've ever met. Keep spinning your bullshit rhymes to people who're easy to trick - you don't give a honeysuckle about your family, you only give a honeysuckle about yourself. Don't try to tell me otherwise.

AND YOU - Don't ******* call me rude, I don't have to meet my crazy ass family, I don't care if he's at the ******* door or in my living room!

As far as I'm concerned, that man, who I haven't even seen in 15 years, is a stranger.
And tbh, I don't give two shits about him.
I'm tired of you bringing random ass people in front of my face like a child bringing stray animals into her house. I'm not some social butterfly like you. SO-RRY!

*hugs doubt the rabbit*

evanescencefan91 Wrote:

man life is such a drag

AHahaha . . *like* .

OR you could be nice and make the pizza dude's day .

haha lols thanks sean, I'll take that as a compliment, hmm i wonder if I could have gotten some free pizzia out off that,

speaking of food, I'm thinking about food,

ya food would be good some chips and salsa maybe some pop, oh it's soo bad but so **** good,

man i don't want classes to start but at least then the caf will be open,

man remeber when your parents would buy groceries so you wouldn't have to, *sighs* it was one of the nicer things about childhood

Feeling lonely... it would be nice to have someone to cuddle. Heck i bet im just too soft for my own good. Then again i cant be that soft if i am lead guitarist in a heavy metal band? Definatly too shy for my own good... **** you shyness!!!!! *shakes fist in despair" :(

Maybe i should become a hard nut *******, go around beating other guys up, chatting up every girl i lay my eyes on and treating them like sex objects.

Somehow i dont think that fits my personality.

Evanescencefan ill be your pizza guy, i wont look when you open the door with nothing but underwear on.... honest! :p

Aww *hugs shy* Trust me, we don't need anymore macho jackassy types in this world! The more softies, the better.

Latest posts

Back