What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im happy i cooked a good meal today, for dinner. when i feel not much like cooking, i'll just prepare something quick, like spaghetti. which has been a bit often lately. and im finishing my nice meal with a strawberry cheesecake drumstick.

Why can't I do the things I want to do without the fear of failing or rejection? I just want to be somewhat not a **** freak. I'm so sick of wanting something and yet not wanting it at the same time. I don't even know what I want. :(

I think Callie expresses well what may be behind the mysterious actions that I have encountered in other women.....

...mysteries from my point of view....but not theirs..... :p

There's one thing in life that I have learned....

A woman will change her mind as often as the wind changes direction....and shall drive all men interested in her crazy...hahaha

than with what?

The thing that makes me different, is that I don't play those games. If I'm with a guy or I know one is interested, I'll tell him flat what I'm thinking/feeling or whatever.

I wish my parents would send down some easter candy or food or money or anything of the such

.... I feel so unloved D;

lol

nice pic lawean, it's so true

:)

what else can i write for my essay, I feel like I've already proved my point, and really 5-7 pages seems rather unescary,

well guess I'll just go bullshit on chaso theory,, is there proof on that, how would someone go about testing that,.. it should really be called chaos hypothosis then

remember in high school, i could just bullshit about anything and I would get an A

that was one of the nice thigns about hs

I'm thinking I feel like such an odd ball in this city today. It's 81°F, so pretty warm and really muggy outside. Everyone around me at work loves this weather. I'm the only one around here that gets grumpy and irritable when it is warm and sticky outside like this.

where are you lithium flower that sounds like a magical place like narnia or florida or something

cold and rainy again today

hey guess who get's to completely revise their five f*cking page essay

meee!

goddamn it,

oh and of course some fucktards took a bunch of the **** classes i wanted, others only had times at 9am other's weren't even avalable during the **** sesmter

i hate signing up for classes

sorry, end of term stress,

but with a few health and physical activities in the summer and I should be done with my gen eds, so I can just take classes for my major which is a science major which I hope should mean

no more ******* analytical essay bullshit!!

haha cool I hope you can enjoy the weather or maybe get some better weather

man essays are so depressing I hate it when a professor says you need to say morre on something

well If I could think of something more I would! now go sit in the corner you **** editing prof

and I f*cking hate when they tell you to get rid of a good unique paragraph that helps prove your point because it's wee bit off topic,

but it isn't becuase it directly relates to the point I'm trying to make

and I barely have 5 pages already I can't afford to delete that paragraph

I hate you

*cries*

why are essays so mean to me D;

Latest posts

Back