What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I feel like I've gone overboard with my principles but I don't think I'll ever change. If I have even the DESIRE to be with someone that has shown me merely the possibility that we could become a couple, then I would be untrue/unfaithful by also approaching others in a manner that could open more doors. This is how I've been operating and I often feel this is one way I've been screwing myself over many years.

Why the bus doesn't stop even I press stop button. :O Weird! Maybe bus driver was sleeping...

i hate job hunting and having to talk to strangers on the phone, it just makes me feel like curling into a little ball and crying :(

..well as far as leaving messages on stangers inboxes i must say it was quite smashing through

If I get any more emotionally messed than this, I think I'm going to throw up. I wish my chest and head would stop hurting so badly.
(For what it's worth, evfan, I feel like curling up in a ball and crying too :p)

Actually, come to think of it, I kinda did. -.-

*hugs doubt the rabbit*

I'm sorry I hope you feel better soon

I'm feeling alright my mom and her boyfriend came down to drop off a microwave and few things, and she took me out to dinner and she gave a little bit of money, i was suprised, she rarely gives me any money we got a long pretty well, so I'm glad that went well :)

it's kinda weird hanging out with parents when you don't live with them any more i was having breakfast with my dad the other day and the word badass slipped out, and he didn't say anything

applied online to a few places, not expecting much

i need to update my resume

*groans*

and these search websites really could use a geography major as they seem to have no idea as to where ic they keep giving me job links in different cities some that aren't even close to the area

I really need to start planning for the weekend before the weekend. I want to do something new tomorrow but no idea what.

oh dear god please tell me those are fireworks and not gunshots that i keep hearing outside

jesus christ!!!

and I've lost count of how many applications I've filled out online some of these online web applications are just terrible, can't support certain browsers, freeze up, general errors

after all the time i wasted today job hunting if i don't get a call back by tuesday, honeysuckle's gonna start burning

( not really I am a responsible non criminal member of society) ( in short )

HIRE ME YOU FUCKTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fresia professionalism

... wow it's lonely not having a roommate i must admit

my apologizes rosalyn

man I'm not tired, i don't have a job and no classes for two weeks

man what the hell do i do with my time

i suppose i could unpack and put some of my stuff away

noooooo

that would be silly

My psn profile is at level 7 now...I feel a sense of virtual accomplishment, mixed in with some virtual shame (hmm)

xBlindMelonx said:
I am thinking why dont I have any friends? What's so wrong with me?I have no one to talk to, to hang out with. I am so depressed. I dont understand why.

:( Aw I'm sorry, you should come to chat more often, I'll talk to you :)

Latest posts

Back