What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping this odd turn of events will lead to something greater still. I'm cautiously optimistic. If only I'd get a break like this in the job front, too...

Also, strawberries. Lots and lots of strawberries in my freezer right now.

The forum keeps spamming me with ads for christianmingle.com

I'm not christian or looking for love :club:

I'm thinking it's 3 AM and I'm up chatting when I should really be in bed asleep. Ah well, a little sleep deprivation never killed anybody.

If I said what I'm thinking, I'd probably get in trouble, so I'll just stay quiet.

mintymint said:
The forum keeps spamming me with ads for christianmingle.com

I'm not christian or looking for love :club:

You will take christian love and you will like it :club:

I am thinking of waking up sooner or later...I might go for a run :p of courseonly if I wake up sooner :D

PurpleDays said:
Watching The Beach, wishing I had someone to cuddle :)

Dammit, now I wanna watch that movie, but I only have it on VHS, so I'm gonna have to hook up my VCR. Thanks.

It's pretty good, you'll be pleased after :).

Eugh, my MP3 keeps shuffling to Jack's Mannequin on my breaks at work and those damned songs make me well up.

"Oh-ohh, say you'll miss me one last time, I'll be strong...."

*bottom lip wobbles*

MOAR BILLY TALENT NAO PLZ.

Had 2 bites of my yoghurt then felt sick. Meep.

sick of doing free work for friends and relatives

really

sick of every moment of my free time being spent doing what i do all week long...and hate doing

*********, why must my skills be so ******* useful to everyone around me?

:rolleyes:

also, to the ******* that just slaughtered seven people including his daughter before blowing his head off...next time just blow your head off first.

Latest posts

Back