What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am thinking my bathroom is so gross right now, it's like the shower drain was designed specifically to get clogged on a daily basis, ohh but i need to shower

running 4 miles is infinently harder on a hot summer afternoon

I am thinking right now that tesco's were LYING when they said this drink would taste like a proper margarita

The cheek of some supermarkets!!......

http://www.the-spearhead-.com/2011/05/10/single-mothers-vs-single-fathers/

I was just reading that page about "Single Mothers vs Single Fathers".
As a man who does not want a child UNLESS it happens through an unbreakable relationship with a woman I love and feel loved by, there's stuff in there that I always have to consider. Sometimes in growing impatient about finding someone, I find a way to put on the blinders (make exceptions). I must remain PICKY and PATIENT about finding someone special.

This has been good reading for me at a time when I thought I wanted a single mother who actually has made me feel unwanted while making me feel wanted at the same time. To get back into focus relieves me of the "care" I had for whatever extent of a relationship I thought we were trying to build but found that I was the only one putting in effort to do so.

To the like minded men AND women here, let our time in this world run out before settling if we must! Let us embrace our freedom to CHOOSE wisely and not rush into a situation that could take us down a more painful path than one of simply being single at this time. In fact, let us not tell ourselves that being single, even if for years and years, is painful. Instead, let's consider that it may be a blessing in disguise.

And now I have another thought! My goodness, why didn't I think of this before?!?!?!?!? EVERY SINGLE MORNING I should try to read SOMETHING that will inspire or enlighten me, or just generally put me in a good mood. This can be tricky unless I find some sources that consistently provide the material that would yield the desired effect. Heck, the stuff I've been reading this morning could have had a different effect on me on another morning. I guess it really has more to do with what YOU choose to take from what you've read.

You know. A lot of terrible things are being said about women on that page. It makes me wonder what these guys think of their mothers...
Yeah, I'm all for "waking up", but it seems like some of these guys are waking up within a dream rather than from the dream entirely...

I hesitate when people ask me how old I am. Should start celebrating birthdays just so I don't forget -- bahhh.

Callie said:
I won't even WEAR shorts for that reason. I haven't worn a pair of short or a bathing suit in 10 years. If I go somewhere that my family will be I cover basically everything so they won't see how thin I actually am.
I'm the opposite, I lose weight and I flaunt it (probably like some ugly baby bird prancing around with my pathetic scrawny limbs). At least when I'm feeling happy I do LOL. Most of the time I just wear what I like, but I'm always kind of embarrassed by it, I'm always paranoid that people look upon my skinny frame as ugly, never sure if the looks I get are admiring or disapproving.

Callie said:
Yes, it's horrible, but I can't gain weight right now. There's way too much other stuff going on that I can't handle that. If I were to gain weight right now, I'd be right back where I was before. I'm not anorexic right now and I'm TRYING to keep it that way, so if that means watching what I eat and maintaining my weight (even tho it's way under what it should be) and even going a day or so without eating, that's what I'll do. I stopped running a long time ago because that was my main thing with the ED, I ran 5 miles a day, worked out and only ate like 300 calories a day. And honestly, I just started admitting I was anorexic last year and only to certain people. I didn't have a problem, of course I didn't, I was just... "getting healthy."
I might still have major issues in that department, but I'm better than I was, so progress is good.
I've been gaining recently, and not intentionally either. I'm just grateful that my high weights usually peak at a certain point and then somehow I manage to either maintain or lose it and never be above a UK size 8.
I like to keep fit, but right now I'm not exercising. I'm just starving/fasting, restricting and dieting right now because I do not want to gain muscle. At all, I hate it (I like it on other people only, it's sexy on other people, but I'd rather have neither muscle or fat).

sweet*swirl said:
Whether you really can tell the difference between butter and "i can't believe it's not butter" ...

grocery shopping earlier,

saw a product called...

"Wow! I Totally Thought It Was Butter!"

wtf

:D

oh my harrypotter fandom, died a little, a lot

there are no midnight showing tickets left

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE SEND ME A MEMO WHEN THEY WENT ON SALE!!!!!!?????????????????

*sniffs*

ok don't over analyze this,

**** it,

*sad*

Poor evfan *hugshugshugs* I love HP, so feel free to PM me if you wanna chat about it ever.

Broken_Doll & Callie (using SNs, sorry :p) it's nice (in an odd way) to see your honesty. You guys make me not feel so alone. Although, by comparison I feel like a giant talking to fairies about a diet - I'm a UK 10. :p

I was gunna complain a teeny bit on here, but I won't. I'll leave on a positive.

*hugs*

PurpleDays said:
Broken_Doll & Callie (using SNs, sorry :p) it's nice (in an odd way) to see your honesty. You guys make me not feel so alone.
I've always found that it's easier for myself to be rational and "normal" about food and my ED when I hear about other people's stories (I kinda read stuff and think, "wow that's crazy" then I think "oh yeah, I do that honeysuckle too")... I mean, I understand it in my own way and I can relate to people talking about ED's and wanting to lose weight, but I only really see myself as being "too big" - like a lot of people with ED's I have a distorted body image (I see my waist as being at least 7 or 8 inches bigger than it actually is, I make a circle out of my tape measure of how big it actually is and look at it thinking I must have got it wrong because it's stupid and I can't be that size), but I still think stuff like "how the hell can she think she's fat when she's so bloody skinny?"

PurpleDays said:
Although, by comparison I feel like a giant talking to fairies about a diet - I'm a UK 10. :p
There's not much difference between a UK size 8 and a UK size 10. UK size 12 certainly isn't "big" by any means anyway.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat or something. :)

Broken_Doll said:
PurpleDays said:
Broken_Doll & Callie (using SNs, sorry :p) it's nice (in an odd way) to see your honesty. You guys make me not feel so alone.
I've always found that it's easier for myself to be rational and "normal" about food and my ED when I hear about other people's stories (I kinda read stuff and think, "wow that's crazy" then I think "oh yeah, I do that honeysuckle too")... I mean, I understand it in my own way and I can relate to people talking about ED's and wanting to lose weight, but I only really see myself as being "too big" - like a lot of people with ED's I have a distorted body image (I see my waist as being at least 7 or 8 inches bigger than it actually is, I make a circle out of my tape measure of how big it actually is and look at it thinking I must have got it wrong because it's stupid and I can't be that size), but I still think stuff like "how the hell can she think she's fat when she's so bloody skinny?"

PurpleDays said:
Although, by comparison I feel like a giant talking to fairies about a diet - I'm a UK 10. :p
There's not much difference between a UK size 8 and a UK size 10. UK size 12 certainly isn't "big" by any means anyway.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat or something. :)

I have no idea what size I am in UK, but I'm a size 3 (I can fit into some size 1's tho) in America. I don't mind talking about it online, but I won't really do that IRL, I don't need the drama I know I would get if certain people found out. I already get enough comments about being so thin. But me not eating meat usually shuts people up pretty quick, cuz they figure it's due to that that I'm so thin.
IF I gain, it will be muscle. Not massive muscle or anything, but still, I hate being weak (both physically and emotionally). As Broken_Doll said, feel free to PM me if you wanna talk about it. Here or in chat. Some goes for Broken_Doll.
Plain and simple, people don't understand if they haven't been through it, it's hard and it sucks.

Latest posts

Back