What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
synapse said:
im thinking im a donkey

o_O

Rosalyn said:
SophiaGrace said:
Rosalyn said:
^ Well, hi thar. :D

I might have had a thought before I came into the thoughts topics, but I thoughtlessly forgot my thoughts. So thoughty.

Hi :D

Me wanna see yew on talking thingy again sometime. :>

Me tew =3

evanescencefan91 said:
ugh feeling kinda bored and pessimistic about life right now

*hug*

I ate too much sugary things today.... YUCK! :( I don't want to gain weight, but I feel so sad...

me thinks that's gonna come back to bite me in the ass....

On a side note, I think I'll make pizza for dinner tonight :D

"I need some sleep
It can't go on like this
I tried counting sheep
But there's one I always miss
Everyone says I'm getting down too low
Everyone says you just gotta let it go
You just gotta let it go
You just gotta let it go

I need some sleep
Time to put the old horse down
I'm in too deep
And the wheels keep spinning 'round
Everyone says I'm getting' down too low
Everyone says you just gotta let it go
You just gotta let it go
You just gotta let it go

You just gotta let it go"

Eels - I need some sleep, pretty much sums it up!

I'm in a weird mood, but I'm sure it's just because: 1. I'm tired and B) I ate WAY too much kimchi at dinner. :9

i should be sleeping

but, i'm not

instead i'm up, indulging random introspective thoughts

like...

i've perfected dissociation

fourteen years of practice
seven years of practice
eleven years of practice
two years of practice

most people don't know, will never know, the real me

wouldn't it be refreshing to wake up tomorrow and have something worth living for (for all of us), or better yet, worth dying for?

the only thing i ever had to live for or die for ... was pride.

and would have, almost did, on many occasions.

so dangerous, so deadly, so raw...but so alive.

im just lost in my head, in my thoughts right now. should go to sleep, but wont. more like cant actually. i cant keep my mind from shutting up. i cant help but feel this emptiness having never connected with someone on an intimate level. people come and go. no one stays. i wish i could break myself from this isolation. i wish i could meet that someone that would give me reason to. so many what ifs that i feel like its all i know. but at the same time i wonder is there anyone that could ever put up with the loner that i am. why would anyone want to get involved in it? there is no place for someone like me. how can i expect to find someone that gets it? i feel like i crave and need something i will never find. i worry what my mind will become the longer i live like this.

Big day ahead. Niece's b-day extravanganza at some migraine-inducing PartyPlayPlace. If only I could fortify myself with booze first thing. der

Don't get me wrong, I love my kids with the ferocity of a mama tiger, but hordes of random, screaming Other People's Kids in general? Not a fan. And like fresia am I going through the Spray Tube Frenzy water gun battle grounds. Um, fresia no. Getting blasted in the face with a super-soaker wielded by some 8 year-old miscreant-in-training is NOT my idea of a good time. Mini-golf, yes.

Frankly I'd deserve a brownie for getting through the day without snapping at someone. :p

pondering.

everybody is always ready for the next best thing, the next quick fix, the next new-age cure...

for the age old ailment of LIFE.

no one focuses on principles anymore, and in not doing so, we all miss the point!

no matter what you do, who you do, where you do, or how you do...

we are all destined to a common end.

this is why principles are important, because they are synonymous with a destination.

humans don't need to agree on the "means" or "tactics" of getting there, just that "there" is the same place.

because the underlying principles have to be in sync. or there is war.

take for instance, democrats and republicans...

one believes in less taxes, the other believes in more.
one believes in state power, the other in federal power.
one believes in less regulation, the other believes in more.
etc.

but ^these^ are not principles, they are just the "means" or "methods" for achieving a desired end.

it's ok for these to vary.

as long as the principles guiding the belief are the same.

beliefs are allowed to be flawed, the principles that guide them, however, are not.

principles are things such as: common humanity, decency, goodness, honesty, love, justice, etc.

those are principles.

when ^those^ differ (the underlying "drivers"), a war is always waged and fought.

think of it like allies in wartime.

they can disagree on the tactics or strategy for getting "there", but as long as it's honestly the same destination, no obstacle is insurmountable, because as allies, they are heading to the same destination, the same place...

principles.

ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

I'm thinking why does you tube have more errors whenever I try to listen to a particular song ......it's annoying.

Toradora

That's all I've been able to think about for the past three weeks, I swear to god something must be wrong with me

Latest posts

Back