What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe

Maybe Im a dreamer.
Maybe Im miss understood
Maybe you're not seeing the side
of me you shouldn't
Maybe Im crazy
Maybe Im the only one
Maybe Im just out of touch
Maybe Ive had had enough

Maybe its time to change
and leave it all behind
Ive never been one to walk alone
Ive alway been scared to tried

So why dose it feel so wrong
It reach for something more.
To want to live a better life.
What am I waiting for?
Cuz Nothing stays the same.
Maybe its time to change...

Mabye its hopeless
Maybe i should just give up.
What if I trust myself
What if I j just live..

Maybe its time to change.

It's been an aggravating day, but this bowl of cappuccino pudding is helping improve my mood.

Watching The Usual Suspects doesn't hurt either. The Kill Bill saga might be up next.

I need someone, anyone That I can say I love you to, and mean it. It doesn't matter the gender, just someone who actually understands and gets me, someone I can show my true feelings to without hesitation, someone that I can hug and mean it, someone like tho who won't eventually stab me in the back. someone, no anyone like this. Age, gender, race, height, weight, sexual orientation and in some cases even species, these are factors that don't matter.

condemnedsoul666 said:
I need someone, anyone That I can say I love you to, and mean it. It doesn't matter the gender, just someone who actually understands and gets me, someone I can show my true feelings to without hesitation, someone that I can hug and mean it, someone like tho who won't eventually stab me in the back. someone, no anyone like this. Age, gender, race, height, weight, sexual orientation and in some cases even species, these are factors that don't matter.

you need a dog

i need a dog too.

but i'mma gonna get two cats instead!

stoked.

they'll love me!!!

or bite me!!!

it's a toss up

Yeah, I always felt more comfortable around cats and dogs than people, thats why i added species to the list of unimportant factors.
I want both actually, I really like cats and for some reason they seem to like me as well, but i am allergic to cats, and not allowed pets where i live so i can't have one until i am older.
I want a relatively medium sized dog if i get one eventually.

Sometimes I just think why I'm even alive, really, I can't stand this pain, I can't stand my life, I'm so stupid, I don't know what to do, I'm so tired, no best friend, my mother can die soon, I don't have anybody. ;(

I'm nothing, I don't even know how to be a friend, a good friend, so of course, I don't get any friends.

I'm so tired, so so tired.

I hate my life.

I want to die, but... I can't do it, I'm such a loser!

I'm so desperate. ;(

I hate brown-nosing suck-ups who chose the path of ass-kissing as their road to success rather than hard work.

I hate employers who reward such ass-kissing and overlook the dedicated workers who display an actual work ethic.

*grumbles*

Need some coffee.

blackhole said:
condemnedsoul666 said:

you need a dog

i need a dog too.

but i'mma gonna get two cats instead!

stoked.

they'll love me!!!

or bite me!!!

it's a toss up

Cats FTW!

what am i thinking right now?

it's funny.

people want to affect each other.

people want to change, repress, diminish, reduce one another.

and, everywhere i look, i see it works.

just not with me.

i'm different.

i lost my mind a very long time ago.

possession.

no, i don't succumb to it like the rest.

and, yes, it will kill me some day.

and as long as my last thought is freedom, i win.

everybody wants to feel so special, to be so different, to be important.

life, for most, is pursuit of attention, acknowledgement.

i choose pursuit of accomplishment.

condemnedsoul666 said:
I think I wanna snuggle up on the couch with you and watch a movie =[ I haven't known you long but I certainly like you and feel for you!

lonelyfairy said:
Sometimes I just think why I'm even alive, really, I can't stand this pain, I can't stand my life, I'm so stupid, I don't know what to do, I'm so tired, no best friend, my mother can die soon, I don't have anybody. ;(

I'm nothing, I don't even know how to be a friend, a good friend, so of course, I don't get any friends.

I'm so tired, so so tired.

I hate my life.

I want to die, but... I can't do it, I'm such a loser!

I'm so desperate. ;(
I've been there sugar and it doesn't feel good =[ xoxo *hugs*

Just read your snarky email. I hate you, ************. I DO have regrets. I regret not getting a lawyer and soaking you for every goddamn penny so that I could ensure that you'd be living out of your ******* car and eating ramen until both kids are through college.

YOU are the luckiest ex-husband in the entire state of NY. ************.

Summer's soon over. No more suntanning, long bike treks, ice cream and just kicking back and relaxing. At least it was a good summer. *Sigh* Back to hunting for a ill-paid job.

^^ sorry to hear that.

what really bothers me about this economy,

it is not the fact that i am working ten steps below my education level,

it is also not the fact that i do it for 40% less money than i made five years ago,

nope, those things are an inconvenience,

however, when my boss (who i know more about our trade than he does),

talks down to me like none of my experience or credentials or skills exist

SIMPLY BECAUSE HE CHOOSES NOT TO PAY ME FOR THEM,

that actually bothers me a little bit.

god **** this economy.

god **** the people who have sold our country to the lowest bidder.

blackhole said:
^^ sorry to hear that.

what really bothers me about this economy,

it is not the fact that i am working ten steps below my education level,

it is also not the fact that i do it for 40% less money than i made five years ago,

nope, those things are an inconvenience,

however, when my boss (who i know more about our trade than he does),

talks down to me like none of my experience or credentials or skills exist

SIMPLY BECAUSE HE CHOOSES NOT TO PAY ME FOR THEM,

that actually bothers me a little bit.

god **** this economy.

god **** the people who have sold our country to the lowest bidder.

Lez kill 'im;)

:club:

there, all done.

He must feel inferior to you so he resorts to those kind of tactics.

Latest posts

Back