What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinking how the hell am i going to face the hellhole of tonight sitting home alone once again with my frustrations and burning diseres

*hugs robot and condemed soul*
I still can't find any internet at my new place

D;

oh to be poor and internetless

woe is me

random thoughts

in other news, pretty sure i would have a harley and a bunch of coke if i was a single non-parent.

wonder if the guy standing on the edge of the overpass wednesday night actually jumped after i drove by.

think i'm gonna buy some bullets tomorrow. 38+P, time to go to the range.

i'm thinking pink floyd shrine on my left calf for the tattoo. hmm.

also, i hate pizza that makes you chew like a horse because the "chunks" are too big. fresia that honeysuckle.

I should do something productive today, but the temptation to sit on my ass and do nothing is overwhelming. Getting dragged down into the Pit of Apathy & Idleness as I type this. Oh help.

tangerinedream said:
I should do something productive today, but the temptation to sit on my ass and do nothing is overwhelming. Getting dragged down into the Pit of Apathy & Idleness as I type this. Oh help.

Hi, you can pm if you wanna talk by the way.

condemnedsoul666 said:
tangerinedream said:

Hi, you can pm if you wanna talk by the way.

Aw, you're sweet. :) Thanks. I really-really need to finish making my house ready for company, and not just any company, but my MOTHER. omg I swear I can envision her packing the white gloves for the dreaded dust test.

fuuuck

Still, that impending doom is not yet motivation enough for me to GET OFF MY ASS and finish cleaning.

I'm thinking about how life was sweet when i was a kid. I just got done putting up some picture of me when i was a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee little thing lol. GOOOOD times i tell ya :)

These forums are drowning in spam. I can practically hear the viking choir every time I check the forums.

Latest posts

Back