What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan91 said:
god **** it, why are people so infuriatingly frustrating and uncooperative

oh, sad

I'll give 'em a nice old fashioned Falcon Punch for ya, that'll learn 'em;)

DirtyCloud said:
Currently thinking

'' Will i ever get to the peak ''

Just don't try to cut down the mountain if the peak seems too far (it's pretty **** hard y'know?), and remember, 'shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars'

Luna said:
Just when I think things are going good - lolololol - it goes bad.

The closest online friend that I have said that they wouldn't care if I disappeared. :(
My first true love...I am almost certain he cheated on me. :(

I really tried my best...that's all I can say. :(

:(

condemnedsoul666 said:
evanescencefan91 said:
god **** it, why are people so infuriatingly frustrating and uncooperative

oh, sad

I'll give 'em a nice old fashioned Falcon Punch for ya, that'll learn 'em;)

DirtyCloud said:
Currently thinking

'' Will i ever get to the peak ''

Just don't try to cut down the mountain if the peak seems too far (it's pretty **** hard y'know?), and remember, 'shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land amongst the stars'

Much too kind, but i've already reached for the stars, and ended up face down beside the homeless man in the gutter as the world passed on by.

DirtyCloud said:
Much too kind, but i've already reached for the stars, and ended up face down beside the homeless man in a gutter as the world passed on by.
My cousin was homeless at one point, did drugs and stuff too, I wonder where he is now...oh yeah, he's a chef person can't remember exactly where, I aberdeen maybe, or somewhere near there, point is if you give up after the first few set backs, no matter how big or small they were, you gotta keep going, keep on trying until the day you succeed

Ass-kissers at work, spineless morons who won't stand up for what's right elsewhere because they'd rather not be seen as big meanies, selfish people everywhere.

Can I get a chorus?

[youtube]H9jIAPx9mZo[/youtube]

I am thinking that I hope the cupcakes I am making for my Social Groups BBQ today come out alright. I will be so embarrassed if they don't. I made them and cookies for my group a few times before and everyone loved them. I guess it is my anticipatory anxiety again!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just saying.

And good luck with your cupcakes Wishingwell.

So you've finally gotten to this stage huh...

I got to this stage concerning men a long time ago...

I haven't gotten to go anywhere this summer, I'm tired of being around people who get to go everywhere

Latest posts

Back