What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
overconfidence-12982.jpg

Heh heh heh.

Kid, you slay me.
R.W. 'Just go to the prom'
Me 'I'll think about it, IF you find someone that wants to go with me'
R.W. 'Yasss'
I'd bet my bottom dollar you can't find anyone lol

condemnedsoul666 said:
Kid, you slay me.
R.W. 'Just go to the prom'
Me 'I'll think about it, IF you find someone that wants to go with me'
R.W. 'Yasss'
I'd bet my bottom dollar you can't find anyone lol

I'm sure there is some hot girl who would want to go with you! Hell, take an old woman from an elderly home! I'm sure you'll have a ton of fun that night..

I agree. You should go. Better with a girl but even if you dont find one, maybe you can meet her there ;).

liley is thinking that shooting the self doesnt hurt. it's just a click and everythign is over. hmmm

If Liley shoots herself I'll die and shoot her dead self and bring us both back.

An old woman Ak5?
I'd rather take Wilfred lol

I don't care what the girl looks like, as long she isn't mean or nasty I'd be more than happy to go with whoever it happens to be.

I don't even know nearly half of the people in my year, not even a tenth of the girls lol

Liley said:
liley is thinking that shooting the self doesnt hurt. it's just a click and everythign is over. hmmm

Yes it hurts! Well, if it doesn't hurt you it will hurt us!

"I should take up writing again." *One half-decent concept springs to mind*- idea is lost to me before I even manage to open up Word - talk about premature writer's block...

Latest posts

Back