What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just thinking about a man I'd spoken with some days ago. He has strabismus. As we talked, I noticed he didn't look me in the eyes, and I think I understood why. I often struggle to do the same, but there's this thing I am now in the habit of telling myself which helps me to fight it. It's kind of like when you're walking out at night, and you're coming up behind a woman who's alone. I always wonder if my presence makes her feel a bit unsafe. I wouldn't want that and in the past it would make me do things like ratttle my keys so that she knows I'm there, or hurry past her. But what I realize is that her fear is not my problem. If someone is creeped out by my intermittent strabismus, it's not my problem. If someone doesn't want the friendship I offer them, not my problem. I wish I could have told that man to look me in the eyes and realize that if his condition creeps me out, it is not his problem.

Let's all say it together!
Not my problem.

Again!
Not my problem.

AGAIN!
NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!

annik said:
I've just realised I've listened to the same album for over 3 solid hours!

In the days I'd first discovered my favorite romantic song of all, I'd done something similar. I just sat there in a chair in a room alone looping this

[video=youtube]

It's one of those days where the idea of being lonely doesn't just stew in the back of my head. I'm alone, and not only do I know it, I'm aware of it.

oooh the new evanescence track released is quite good,

http://www.evanescence.com/audio/theothersidelyrics.html

I hope I really like the rest of their album

goddamn studying, i need to find a way to get my notes equations and example problems all on one sheet of paper, bloody hell I hope I can find a friend with good hand writing tomorrow sometime before the exam,

hope no one used my card in between losing it and canceling it

on the plus side grandparents sent me $25 in the mail today, awesome, my grandparents are pretty bamf

my mom said she could come down tomorrow to drop off her old bike I hope she does I'm sick of walking everywhere, I want to get on a bike again

"Holy honeysuckle, not only did she look near perfect, that short, sweet smile on her face was divine."
That was just after making sure she wouldn't fall over when the train jumbled a bit (she most likely wouldn't have fallen over anyway, but hey), after which we both exited the train and headed towards school without exchanging a word.
Sometimes it's best to just leave it at a smile. No fuss, no troubles, no worries. And most importantly, not having to keep up a smile when realizing miss perfect has a hulky boyfriend Xd
It's the little things that matter. Or so I'd like to think.

ok back to studying and notes *tear*

if I'm lucky and efficient, I may even be able to go to bed before the freakin sun comes up again

so they can ask themselves and others thoughts like that,

running's fun callie get a good playlist going and go for it

ok time for bed,

ohh looking at a total of 3 and half hours of sleep, :p

I'm still young right?

Come at me week!

evanescencefan91 said:
so they can ask themselves and others thoughts like that,

running's fun callie get a good playlist going and go for it

ok time for bed,

ohh looking at a total of 3 and half hours of sleep, :p

I'm still young right?

Come at me week!

Oh, I love to run. lol

The world sure has gone to hell. Wonder what it'll be like in another ten years. *Sigh*

Bread said:
The world sure has gone to hell. Wonder what it'll be like in another ten years. *Sigh*
In ten years it'll be the same mess.
In 75 years we'll be having major wars over food and clean water :D

I want to make a space suit out of tin foil for the dog tomorrow...wait did I just say that out loud?! :D

OMFG!!no way!!!!! :D

haha well shame we're both crazy busy, well cool, hope honeysuckle works out and good things occur

Props for not getting rejected

Yay!

Latest posts

Back